Fragrance fags...

Fragrance fags, how do you explain that 30$ fragrance is widely considered to be the most complimented one on the market?

You do not need to spend 5000$ to smell like a God. Literally pic related is the fragrance you need, no matter if you are faggot or not. Both men and women ADORE this smell

Attached: 136418_img-7715-armaf-club-de-nuit-intense-man-eau-de-parfum_720.jpg (720x720, 31.1K)

Chaff is as chaff does

I appreciate the discussion you're trying to start and the argument you're using to back up your point but did you really have to anchor the discussion to $5000 like a fucking retard?
I'm rocking aqua di gio which cost me like $120 and is considered one of the standard 'nicer' fragrances for people who are looking to spend some scratch on smelling fuckable. I'm happy with my purchase. I'd try yours though.
Faggot.

Attached: youareharboringenemiesofthestateareyounot.png (750x996, 946.65K)

If you're that hard up for aventus then buy a decant for cheap instead of this awful pajeet shit

I have the Sillage and Milestone, both good cheapie clones. Fuck anyone who says you need to rock the OG Creed scents. I own stuff ranging from $20 to $140 and they all pull great compliments. Wish I had a pic of my collection so far so here’s my favorite cologne rn

Attached: 9A6A1504-B8A1-4560-92E1-DEB50E840EF9.jpg (1600x2048, 314.83K)

i been using victoria secret lovespell since i was like 13. shit is literally like $10 a bottle and dudes love it.

people that blow alot of money on perfume are retarded lol

pi is fucking based. Im about to pick up some chanel bleu and get my cock sucked that same night because of it

Shilling for jew stink water. I hate all you fuckers reeking up the elevator, reeking up the meeting room, you're worse than the fucking women. If my nose isn't up against your body (and being dudes that's never going to happen) I shouldn't be able to smell you or the shit you're wearing

Tom ford ombré leather is worth the money

Never wear any. woman like my animal musk. I've had more than one woman want to smell my armpits.

protip: you can do both
women (and female cats for some reason) seem to go nuts for my natural armpit smell, and it only drives my wife more crazy when I put on a little of my burberry shmells in the middle of my chest

whenever I smell one of my sweaty tshirts, all I can smell is weed and sweat, so I have to assume its a pheromone thing

its this one btw
and you only need one squirt, its not fucking aerosol deodorant

Attached: burberry-touch-men---burberry-edt-spray-3.3-oz-_100-ml_-_m_-butmts33.jpg (546x546, 51.01K)

Bueno bonito y barato

Attached: 41ptmOIWkmL._SL1125_.jpg (750x1125, 29.88K)

this is the real good shit

it's embarrassing that so many of you still wear axe body spray

Attached: gg-main-zoom.jpg (2000x2000, 226.26K)

are you a girl?

I like Zara uomo because it's like 20 dollars or less on sale and it smells great. Like old Spanish perfume, something you would find in old Latin America/ Mexico

You faggots actually cover up your natural scents with this whale vomit?

Are you a retard?

there was this black male nurse that wore a VERY nice perfume I've been trying to find it

Maybe it was Gucci and he could afford it. That makes sense

I should have complimented and asked

+RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+v

yes, what about you?

Retard. Niggers steal testers and sell them in the hood

nope lol im a faggot wit a 34" dick

>wearing perfume as a man
Damn dude must suck to be gay

I'm gonna check this out, thanks for the recommendation bro