I'm feeling down, anons. Any ideas to feel happier?

I'm feeling down, anons. Any ideas to feel happier?

Attached: pepe_0.jpg (1200x800, 85.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smoke pot and play gta 5. Or have sex. Got a good tranny dicking last night. Mood has been decent.

Attached: 1654390974272.jpg (700x641, 56.99K)

If you've not been outside today, go for a walk and get some sunlight. Breathe in some fresh air. Make sure you're hydrated. Find some place scenic to just exist for a while. Maybe you'll feel better, or maybe you'll feel nothing at all. You know yourself best so maybe advice from others on how to feel better isn't really what you're looking for here.

If you do the things you are supposed to do, but still feel like shit, get a mental health professional?
Use them gay chemicals, frogposter.

>so maybe advice from others on how to feel better isn't really what you're looking for here
what's his endgame then?

Attached: 1650329786745.jpg (633x595, 64.09K)

>Good tranny dicking

Please tell me you were the one who was doing the dicking, user

If it helps
Your not alone with this feeling

Attached: uydih.gif (304x429, 1.99M)

y-yea it was totally me

Attached: 1654583769505.jpg (660x574, 43.15K)

To absorb your powers

Attached: 141034.png (500x564, 330.87K)

pot

Details on the tranny... if you don't mind. It's for research purposes

Yes, time to find out why you here. Read near-death experience (NDE) accounts and basically all you can about NDEs. Books, YouTube-videos, articles, everything. They will make you realize that there is an afterlife, that there is meaning to life, and that near-death experiencers (NDErs) say that the primary purpose here is to learn to love everyone and everything, no matter what. That it does not matter so much what kind of things we do, but whether we do them with no strings attached, and summon that kindness, love, and compassion on the inside of our own minds as we do it. So the meaning of life then, according to NDErs, is the small things. Whether it is helping someone with their homework, cooking dinner for our family, cleaning the bathroom, or picking up trash from the ground. Whatever it is, if we do it with love, then that is so huge on the other side, it is amazingly huge. So life is like a game where the goal is to summon as much kindness, love, compassion, and generosity as we possibly can squeeze out of our intentions. Which admittedly is definitely easier said than done!

You are playing life on a higher difficulty user. We are here to learn to shine with love and kindness _in a world where it is undeniably hard to do so_! So are you up for the challenge? You can do it user. Show us you can do it.

And we should take NDErs seriously, because they are representative of the population as a whole, and convince everyone that there is an afterlife once they have a deep NDE themselves. Therefore, deep NDEs convince 100% of the population that there is an afterlife, and just like everyday life is more real than our dreams, so too do NDErs say that the NDE world was vastly more real - and self-evidently so - than everyday life: youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o

Attached: 1544337608045.jpg (1062x821, 215.58K)

Attached: AOC laugh.jpg (1300x1064, 114.48K)

Politics arent the reason I'm depressed. I don't give a shit about left vs right football

Weed doesn't make me happy it just makes me feel stupid and tripping. Is that normal?

Is there any yummy fast food that you can afford that may make you feel better? Maybe some McDonald's (McDonald's always has the best fries and tastiest Cokes)?
Maybe there's some anime you can watch online, even if you don't have a streaming service? Many anime are on YouTube for free. My personal favorite is Outlaw Star and I know it's up there right now! It's great fun.
Do you have any pets to play with? Are there any stray cats outside you can give some food to?
Please make sure you're eating at least, and as user said above, we'll hydrated. Maybe go outside for some fresh air, or even work on a project or household errands (I know it sounds weird but doing laundrybalways makes me feel better).
If I was there, I'd buy you some McDonald's, so at least you know that there are people out here who care that you're down, OP.
I hope you feel better.

Attached: e24.jpg (1237x726, 69.04K)

what do you do when you smoke? any activities or to you just kind of sit there and space out?

Thank you for the thoughts. You seem like a good user. I'm just gonna have to push through it. It's gonna end eventually and tomorrow will be a new day

Sit and space out

nice little hormone tiddies, great ass that you can't stop touching, a cute pot belly, pretty lips with some kind of fruity lip gloss strawberry I think, light brown hair, she's kind of tall but she had really smol feet that you'd swear were a real girl's

yea maybe try gaming next time and see if that makes a difference

You a feet guy?

Do something, anything that isn't part of your normal routine. Boredom is one of our core driving forces. In the modern era it is possible to suppress boredom without achieving its goal of exploring, creating, seeking new experience.

Find a local show or event and go to it. Something like a flea market is even fine. It doesn't have to be something big or special. Don't be afraid to leave early if your not enjoying yourself. The point is to do something new that doesn't involve opening up a new browser tab.

Yea I'm somewhat of a footfag. I was kissing them, licking the bottoms and sucking the toes. Nothing mannish about the feet at all, I was so surprised.

smoking pot and playing GTA 5 was my favorite way to spend time in 2020.
Miss it honestly

Why don't you do it anymore?

Go another round. Max comfy.

I reckon he just wants his feelings to be acknowledged and to feel cared about by someone.

I don't do it currently cause
1. Haven't done weed in a long while cause waiting for drug test at a job (So I can afford said weed)
2. Ended up moving back home around the end of 2020 and being able to just focus on a game without being interrupted every 15 minutes by some minor chore every second makes gaming so much harder, mix that with no weed, can't achieve maximum comfy :(
I can't wait till I can do weed again and get back into gaming. As silly as it is, this combo of things is what gave me my peak happiness.
I'm a simple man.