Why does my body look like this? im 20

why does my body look like this? im 20
is there any way to fix it? :/

Attached: 666111C3-01F7-4AF5-BB98-E1E6D8785C80.jpg (473x1024, 56.72K)

What the fuck. It looks like someone stuck someone else's torso on someone else's legs. Sorry to see that Any Forumsro

Best bet would be diet and exercise. Can't promise that will help with the micropenis though

yeah idfk LMAO sometjing fucked me up bad

Hmm, best bet is to undergo HRT

whys that and why do ppls keep telling me that

Get a bloodtest to see your T levels. If low enough, they'll give you HRT.

But seriously dude. Try some weight lifting and running. Should help make this better. Can also boost testosterone.

Your body already has an hourglass shape and soft skin, just go ahead and complete the look with HRT. Be the cumslut you were meant to be

No, we need to boost estrogen

nah U just got good leg genetics with a bitta chub round the tum. Plenty cardio (HIIT would probably be your best bet) with a caloric deficit would fix ya right up my g

This. you're already super feminine. why choose to be unattractive when you have an option that would make you super attractive?

so is hrt like testosterone?

testosterone is a form of Hormone Replacement Therapy, though i think people in this thread are suggesting estrogen due to your larger glutes and rounder tum. I doubt it's due to hormones, but if you're noticing persistent tiredness and mood swings it's best to get yourself checked regardless.

Hormone replacement therapy. It's what trans people, and those with fucked up hormones do. Lifting weights, working out and eating properly always helps, but do check your Testosterone levels with a blood test at your local doctor.

I do get very tired easily and i am EXTREMELY sensitive to temperature and do have hot flashes ya

if you want to lose weight, maintain a caloric deficit with a high protein and low carbohydrate/saturated fat diet. Oats, eggs, lean meat (chicken breast especially) with plenty of fruits and veggies. You don't need a gym to get a nice physique, though it does help, you can do body weight exercises such as burpees, pull-ups, plank and push-ups as well as plenty of cardio for a bit before deciding to invest in a gym membership if you see fit. Take up boxing, or Muay Thai, those are good fun as well.

ok i’ll do that
thanks

you like men?

Losing weight will actually give the appearance of an larger penis, as the fat around the pelvic region can kind of make it appear smaller. Also helps with circulation, which is useful for erections

Best to see a medical professional to have your hormone levels assessed. Nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever, most likely a genetic condition if there is anything wrong at all. Nothing you could control/predict.

yes
im gay
i did get my sperm tested once
these are rhe results

Attached: 326A6978-CC80-4B8C-ABF9-16A2FF30A052.jpg (1170x1995, 389.53K)

>yes
>im gay
Just transition.

Yes it would be best to see if there is anything wrong hormonally. The testes produce testosterone, though it is actually the production of HGH that affects sperm count in an of itself.

Dude seriously, go on HRT for more estrogen. You’ve already got the body, you’ll be swimming in dick once you transition.