Have any of you ever dated/fucked a nurse? Is it true they’re all whores?

Have any of you ever dated/fucked a nurse? Is it true they’re all whores?

Attached: 4E4813D6-675B-4A9B-919B-E7A38B9C462F.jpg (750x894, 247.97K)

Married a nurse, she's a whore, but only for me. Thank God. She was a virgin when we met

>she's a whore, but only for me.
lol

I'd never date a nurse. Part of their jobs is to clean dicks.

I don't know about all of them. But I had a good time working with nurses. Only girl I ever had to blow me in front of her kids.

Fucked a nurse who was a classic good Christian homeschool girl. Turns out that just means really kinky repressed sexual desires. Hot and kinky as fuck.

that s hot. story please

Yes. And mostly yes.

Attached: 2022-08-29_10-18-10.jpg (460x500, 55.57K)

Attached: 2022-08-29_10-17-42.jpg (640x1136, 194.15K)

So, you're upset because you're doing it for free?

absolutely.
Dated 3. All major whores.
But all were very solid sex partners

No.
Some are frigid bitches who will suck the joy out of your life on a daily basis.
I was married to one.

I should have known.

Nurses make terrible lovers - they always tell you to wait until the swelling goes down.

Vast majority of nurses are girls who peaked in highschool, do the math.

My ex ex girlfriend is a nurse

I have fucked a nurse. Milfy married 40something. met her when i ruptured distal tendon in my bicep and somehow was able to stay in touch until i fucked her months later.
I have no idea if all nurses are whores but she pretty obviously had cheated more than a few times before letting me stick it in, and probably a bunch of times after.

I tried to get with a very cute, skinny, tall half-emo nurse some years ago, but the time was never right - always got cockblocked by her or my friends. One night I was drunk at a club and lost my keys, she said she should let me sleep at her place (of course I knew what that meant) but I knew I was too drunk so I kept looking, and eventually found my keys. She still wouldn't take no for an answer and forcefully brought me to her place anyway. I fell asleep on her bed, lucky to not throw up. When I woke up a few minutes later she was sucking my dick, working VERY hard to get me hard, but failed. I humored her a while before I finally fell asleep again. It was really hot to see her so horny and willing I guess but I would have liked to perform. Anyway, she has a kid now and I see them every now and then with her in her nurses uniform and always remember the eager look on her face when she had my dick in her mouth.

dated an RN
later found out she gave some of the PT patients handjobs and even blew one of them.

when I got circumcised, every god damn nurse on shift came to look at my bandaged-up cock.

fucked a nurse, she told me her body count was 45, many one night, long relationship with a latino and nigger too... Everyone leave her... Blonde, tall, hot, sporty, low libido

don't ever drink water, you know fish piss in the stuff right?

No, not really. I am getting to know a nurse who decided against studying medicine for the fact that she wants to dedicate her time to building a happy and healthy family rather than a career.

Attached: 1633871041175.jpg (1280x1280, 137.85K)