Incest thread

Incest thread

Attached: 20220829_144227.gif (536x482, 1.26M)

Bump

Bump

Should it be made more common?

Attached: 7c3eb190391cafec1a01b3755b81298d.gif (900x500, 1.61M)

Attached: Osomatsu.png (857x846, 518.31K)

Should be encouraged.

Me and my sister have the same fetish and used to fool around. She quit participating in the fetish now so I haven't done anything with her in years.

Define fool around.

any good stories?

I ate her pussy a bunch and she would suck my dick. I tried to get her to let me fuck but most I got was rubbing my dick on her pussy, I put it in once but she made me stop. She did let me cum on her pussy a few times though.
We shared a diaper fetish did you want to hear those kind of stories?

I want to hear about the time you put it in.

Should family members be more responsible for sex ed

Attached: f3634103465def77f3324e4bc2b54851.jpg (750x1163, 113.83K)

I was going down on her and jerking off, was super horny and just burying my face in her cunt. She was soaking wet and so was my face, I asked if I could cum on her pussy and she said yes. So I kept jerking off and rubbing my cock on her pussy and it was super wet so I took advantage of that. I started with just pushing the head in and rubbing it around. She didn't make me stop so I kept pushing more into her. Then I said fuck it and just slid all the way in and got a few good pumps in to her. I could tell she liked it but she told me "you gotta stop we can't do that".
I pulled out and was already close so I came all over her pussy and thighs using her pussy juice a lube while I jerked off

Hot. What did she say when you were done? How old at the time?

She didn't really say anything immediately after but I asked why I couldn't put it in and she basically said it was because of pregnancy risks. We were pretty young at the time I was like 12-13 and she was 15-16.

That’s amazing. My first penetration with my sis was 14/16

Who initiated

Attached: ddd9aceb87312ba347482989718f5552.jpg (733x1000, 160.99K)

Cool, did you let you fuck?

Her. I think her friend was getting fucked by her brother so she was curious.

8 years of fucking total.

Nice your lucky wish mine would have let me actually fuck. But I got plenty of fun from it, not many people share a diaper fetish with their sister. Was able to fulfill pretty much all my fantasies I had with her except full on fucking.

What's the most kinky thing y'all did together?

Why?