Burning out

How do you guys prevent burning out? I train, socialize, have hobbies, etc..but lately I've also been working on some of my own projects and come home from 8 hours of programming, go to gym and then proceed to program for 4 hours, watch some tv and try to get some sleep.

I know I can figure out how to solve my problem from just the statement I just wrote, but how do you get through periods like that when you need to push? Do you rather take it easy over 2 months period or just go completely intense for 2-3 weeks and consider it done?

I think I need to start streching things out to 2 months, because the more intense it gets, the more drained I am and emotionaly messed up and sleep deprived, but I get the job done a lot faster sometimes and sometimes it backfires and I burn out.

I've been going at it for about 2 weeks again and the thought of opening my laptop and programming after 8 hours at job makes me want to vomit and my immune systems seems to want to break down just at the thought of doing that. Then the other half tells me to man up and train myself to be better at this situations and that it will get better. I don't know if I like being married to my job by nature or just by force of habit.

Attached: 764.png (697x565, 607.05K)

Any ideas what could cause burning aches in head and upper abdomen, head zaps, intrusive hatred/aggression out of nowhere, muscle twitches, feeling of vibration in body sometimes accompanied with weak or intense pleasure or weak or intense frustrating irritation and anger or a combination of them together?

>I train
>go to gym
Maybe it's that. I do very little exercise and I can program all day. I've worked in a few startups where I was working 80 hour weeks and I felt fine. I one of them I was one of the founders and I stayed awake for two nights straight several times. Training is for people in the Olympics, all you really need is a few hours or even and hour or so exercise a week, maybe you're burning yourself out because of that. Just do intermittent fasting if you don't want to get fat

I keep it really light for last couple of years, juwst to maintain my condition. I used to train really hard and 7 times per week, but now I mostly do running and whole body exercises with my own weight and some squats/bench press/deadlifts thrown in there with few isolation exercises, just enough to sweat off and feel good and get my blood pumping.

>How do you guys prevent burning out?
By getting a job that pays amazingly but requires almost no work to be done by me

Yeah that sounds like a brain tumor, probably in the hindbrain. You should really get that checked out - it's usually excisable unless you wait way too long.

If you have friends and social life it should be easy. Check with a doctor if you have ADHD, all normalfags have that illness

If you are posting here, high probability it could be autistic burnout which is a totally different animal than the neurotypical version. Really, really bad stuff that just wipes you out and recovery is not easy and delayed by the demands of normie society leaving you in a vicious feedback loop.

would it be visible in a ct scan?

It definitely should, yeah. Did you have a CT scan recently and it came up clear?

some months ago and the problems had started some time before that. it came up clear yeah

Then it's probably not a tumor. Doctors can definitely miss small tumors on a CT scan if it's not what they were looking for, but if it was already big enough to be causing you noticeable symptoms and you'd brought it up to your doctor so they'd be aware of it, I doubt they'd have overlooked it.
If you hadn't brought it up so your doctor didn't know to look for it, then it's probably worth a call to have them pull up the scan and double check it, at least.

ok, many thanks to you

also i'd like to ask if there's a mental disorder that associates sensory pleasure to negative emotions?

I'm just a beginner at learning python and programming basics, any suggestions on what direction I should take to get the good paying job?

can't seem to get that for me
the only places that even are contacting me are startups and hedge funds now

i'm putting about 15-20 hours a week at my current job but i'm probably on my way to getting fired anyways

Have you tried being better?

tried but didn't work. so i'm just looking for a new job before i get put on a PIP lol
at this point i'm old enough that it's probably better if i just kill myself

I don't OP, and it's going to get me into a world of trouble.

I have never seen any evidence that "autistic burnout" is in any way distinct from regular everyday ordinary burnout. These are literally the same concepts except for some reason people get really melodramatic and fatalistic about how burnout will literally assdevastate autistics.

Burnout is just a part of life and part of living with autism if anything is accepting horrible things happening to you with humility and composure. Burnout isn't going to last forever, it just means that your immediate future is going to suck ass. You can only really ward it off with rest and variety and everybody knows that but people push themselves to burnout for whatever reason anyways and that's just how it is.

You have to push through burnout, it is a modern phenomenon. Monks don’t seem to burn out.