There is nothing wrong about grooming children for your own pleasure

there is nothing wrong about grooming children for your own pleasure
laws are not a compass for morals and they never were
the rights and wrongs of this world are always in flux

Attached: keytohome.jpg (2554x1439, 365.41K)

There's something unsettling about these dokidoki styled games.

you cant look at children like that
you cant look at drawings like that
you cant read text about that
you cant think about anything like that
when will this inane insanity end. None of these actions harm anyone. You just want to shield yourself from your own inadequacy, find flaws where there are none. So you bark at imaginary enemies instead of exercising your righteousness on the real harm doers

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 010545.jpg (2559x1440, 1.15M)

This is why I defend pedophilia online

moral warriors are schizophrenics who cant deal with the real problems of this world so they need to elevate themselves to make themselves feel good instead of shutting up about things that dont hurt a single soul.

Attached: ride.webm (500x500, 477.88K)

actually, you're wrong OP

Ikr, people shouldn't marry kids and care for them, especially young girls to prevent hypergamy from making hook up culture

Indeed.

It's quite disgusting especially since they equate cp with drawings

>the rights and wrongs of this world are always in flux
As long as we recognize rape, murder and stealing are the basics of wrong

ackshually your mom probably abused you
its it immoral to steam from a thief,
rape a rapist
murder a murderer
you are one of those retards who want to set absolutes when there are none
Your current morals will be obsolete in tomorrows world, just like old world morals were abandoned by humans of today.
The monuments to your absolute morals will be torn down eventually and you are a fool to cling to these petty thoughts to make yourself feel good.

Attached: 1553983844119.png (331x132, 33.53K)

Attached: ++-+-+.jpg (246x245, 6.9K)

>its it immoral to steam from a thief,
>rape a rapist
>murder a murderer
I understand that's stealing, rape and murder but imagine doing it to someone that's done nothing of the sort of anything to deserve the pain.
Tl:Dr hopefully we can agree hurting innocents is bad although people will do it anyway

It’s the best I’ve fucked all my kids and nieces and nephews they like it and their little bodies are tight af

Western civilization is dying might as well enjoy the ride down

President Biden on Any Forums, who would have thought that. Welcome, sir.

well, yes. You're describing manipulating another human, who by definition is not equipped to defend themselves, in to doing things that sexually please you. There is nothing 'right' with grooming anyone, but if you're going to pick on someone who's only been on the planet for a handful of years, and use your long years of experience against them, then you are at the bottom of the barrel

Attached: are-you-serious-pyljvq.jpg (600x626, 65.98K)

Grooming can be bad but kids like sex

counter-argument: stamping my foot and shrieking BUT I WANNNA, vaguely insinuating you are religious, and what if everything you said but actually it was good, what then hmmmmmm??

I don't understand how you've tested that but irrespective; as adults we're not interested in what kids 'like'.. they also like drinking sugar and playing with dogshit. It's your job to stop this stuff - not use it for your own self-gratification. Are you a narcissist or a sociopath?

Attached: TuckerFace.jpg (404x260, 14.17K)

>I don't understand how you've tested that
I was a kid?
>Are you a narcissist or a sociopath?
So acknowledging kids are humans means I'm bad? Welp call me the most evil man because I know your puritan views have done more harm than good to the point you've infantilized people not just in sex but life in general and it's funny how kids and teens approach adults for sex but apparently can't consent

No, I haven't infantilized them.. they are infants and that's the problem. If you indulge children in order to exploit their childish desires for your own gratification - then you are predatory - you are abusing them. They don't understand the nature of what's taking place - and you know that - and you're using it to your advantage. Against an adult - that's bad. Against a child, that's a level of disgusting that tears the bottom out of the barrel

>No, I haven't infantilized them.. they are infants and that's the problem. If you indulge children in order to exploit their childish desires for your own gratification - then you are predatory - you are abusing them.
Do you believe kids should be able to work regular jobs, own their own residence and do general adult things? Ignore sex because telling someone they're not allowed to be independent for 18 years of their life doesn't really help them learn how to be adults and there's more to life than sex, I understand why you think the way you do, two years ago I would have agreed but I had to question why do we make kids so dependent on adults and we insult their intelligence. Imagine you weren't allowed to learn certain things until years later and people called you dumb for it. Again ignore the sex part because it's fucked how similar kids today are to slaves