Steam Deck BTFO

>Better controls (keyboard, controller built in)
>Better expansion (USB 4 type C, USB 3 type A and C)
>Better compatibility (Windows out of the box)
>Better resolution (integer scalable 1600p vs dogshit 800p)
>Better storage (user upgradable M.2)
>Better touchscreen (works with stylus)
>Better CPU/GPU (R7 6800U with EGPU compatibility vs Valve's shitty custom locked Zen 2 APU)
>Better battery (3 hrs of heavy use vs Valve's Quieter fan
>Controller can be hidden so you can take your gayming device into the office
Why would anyone buy a Steam Deck when they could get this? It's literally better in every way

Attached: steam deck wrecked.png (220x183, 61.93K)

Attached: 1661648968348.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Already have the previous model and use it as my main laptop (I have a gaming PC but I only use that when I actually want to play muh games).

It's pretty neat, actually.

Attached: GPD_Win_Max.jpg (2449x2250, 732.85K)

Also, I sold my Steam deck. Nice gimmick but not really practical to carry around such an XBOXHUEG device just for gaming.

Attached: now_that_the_dust_has_settled.jpg (2560x1482, 840.44K)

I don't want to use a computer or game on the move at all. My phone has plenty for me. I'd rather invest in my PC.

What kind of fucking weirdo responds to rape allegations by laying out their entire sexual history in detail?

would be really easy for me
here's the complete list

is he holding a fucking laptop?

like those Sony mini laptops from decades ago

i don't even hate ltt shit as much as I imagine the average g autist does but this video felt so unberably forced and shill-tier

>Windows out of the box
That's a big thing for Linus. Very important.

Attached: bubbleths.jpg (800x600, 77.04K)

This is why lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220906_122629.jpg (394x99, 12.03K)

You can probably get two or three Decks for the price of that thing.

I can't understand how he hasn't broken his steamdeck by now, in the end it may be a good idea to lock the entire system down for normies like valve did.

>10 inch handheld laptop
FUCKING LMAO

>Better compatibility (Windows out of the box)

And then Windows goes MS Store only like the shareholders have been demanding from Microsoft for the better part of a decade now. Oops, guess you can't run Steam anymore. Or anything worth a damn, for that matter.

i will still buy a steamdeck. having a widespread common hardware is better than any perks that come from more obscure hardware.

What is it?

Take it to the LTT forums you fucking faggot

Do we have to ensure this shit every time this Ching Chong Jew shits out a video?

Attached: 1618228382365.jpg (680x408, 34.57K)

You plagiarized me.

but his kids still look nothing like him. think that's a definitive L for whites.