DRUG

what drug should i get? i was thinking molly, xan, or some acid what are other good ones that arnt to addicting or really fuck with you.

Attached: drugggg.jpg (293x172, 5.55K)

Just stick with those three. God I fkn love molly, no wonder it's called ecstasy

im trying it for my first time next week. very excited but i dont want to waste the euphoria in my room just jerking off all day. where should i go and any thing i should know?

Whats the best way to find MDMA locally? Ive seen Kik Groups and shit but its all scams.

Neither did I but my buds and I just ended up laying of the floor for a few hours just vibing on the euphoria in silence. Make sure you have a lot of chewing gum or you will damage your jaw and teeth

Ketamine. It’s been shit for the past 10 years though.

HELLO OFFICER

will it be wasted if done by myself? can i act sober on 2 hits?

>Anonymous, GLOBAL, image board
>Random law man joins a single thread and asks how to get drugs
>On an ANONYMOUS, GLOBAL image board
Kys

is k dangerous i kinda wanna try it but dont know much about other then if you take too much u end up in a khole which i really dont wanna do

so thats makes it a pretty stupid suggestion then doesnt it

Drugs are always better with friends, but you can do it by yourself. As for acting sober? Well that's all down to you and your personality. I find it hard to act sober on molly cuz I love everything and everyone, and yet I've been blasted on 5 tabs of acid before and held an hour long conversation with someone who only realize I was tripping balls when I told them as much

anyone have exp with xanax i wanna try and heard it turns you into a zombie is it worth a try?

i also wanted dmt, adderall and vyvanse but plug didnt have. hes got percs but kinda scared to dive into pills cuz i have a addictive personality

Xan is just an anti anxiety drug. DMT is pointless unless you're one of those spiritual faggots
Nothing wrong with a k hole, you've basically just sedated yourself into near unconsciousness, ket is a horse tranquilizer after all

what are your favorites drugs to do?

Weed, MDMA, acid (but only if I'm feeling it and have the two days required for it). Also can't go wrong with plain old alcohol. Maybe cocaine, but that leaves me too manic

>that arnt to addicting
>xan
think again, and stay away from benzoes
id rather cold turkey from heroin than that shit

two days?

Jesus i heard the comedown was rough but not that bad. and thought 1 or 2 pills to try wouldnt hurt. anything else that will give me the sedating feelings of xanax but stronger and will not kill you?

i would like to try coke but i know for a fact i wont be able to stop

not him but one day for the full trip and the next to recover cuz it makes u go braindead atleast for me the next day