What are your best and most effective tricks to getting rid of anxiety and panic attacks...

What are your best and most effective tricks to getting rid of anxiety and panic attacks? I've been having more of these lately and sometimes breathing calmly does not cut it.

Attached: poppy.jpg (1200x800, 468.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0PqSpgi2d4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spending time alone in nature.

pot,booze and junk food

I think smoking too much pot and eating too much garbage is why I ended up so anxious in the first place.

I take lexapro helps but kills my dick soon ya

yes,it's a vicious cycle

Ive unfortunately tried pretty much every SSRI/SNRI/TCA and most of them just give me bad side effects with little to no benefit. :(

Get to the bottom of what's causing the attacks in the first place. In my case it was a bad living situation.

Ya still not sure if I like them or not going to try them a few more months. Haven't came in over a month tho before I was doing 8 times a day crazy shit.

Drugs and alcohol

I dont know what else it could be other than my mom being dead. Lately I've tried to start crying it out whenever I'm alone cause I don't think I grieved "correctly" when it happens 3 years ago

Get transactional analysis therapy. That will get to route cause if your problems. Avoid drugs, alcohol and coke esspessally. Makes your anxiety way worse. CBD weed can be good tho to take the edge off sometimes. Im on quentiapine which works for me, helps you sleep too. Get regular outdoor exersize. Eat lots of fresh fruit and veg. See people regulary, dont spend weeks on end on your own. Open up to friends and family about how you are feeling, they will help you through bad times.

Hope you get better soon fren.

fpbp

This is what i do and its got me through some shit. my step dad has a cottage in the mountains and i go there some weekends and it chills me right the fuck out.

Good advice except for opening up to friends and family. It will make you look weak and you will show them the chink in your armor. Not two things you want trust me

This is the best one. I don't have these zoomer panic attacks, but I find that listening to classical and slow downtempo music relaxes me.

It took me a couple years to finally reach this point, but i finally started peptalking myself and grounding myself this year. Before that i was always completely unable to break out of my panic attacks without doing something unhealthy. I quit smoking because for me personally it was slowing down my recovery horribly.
In order to peptalk yourself you have to learn how to be kind to yourself without cringing at it to the point where you can’t do it. like if i’m starting to overthink something i don’t like i calmly say, mentally or out loud, something that will help.
For example if you’re crying over a breakup, let yourself cry while still maintaining sanity and levelheadedness, let yourself know it’s a painful feeling and it’s meant to hurt. if it’s to a point where you’re having a major panic attack, begin to self soothe, and maybe ask somebody for help as well, or even watching youtube or a tv show can help you feel the presence and comfort of somebody if that helps you.
Calming a panic attack is a trial and error situation. Breathing techniques are moreso something to do to help you along with a separate coping mechanism. I recommend something involving concentration and focus like drawing or tracing or coloring.
again, what helps the most is not cringing at yourself. I used to have panic attacks so bad i would hyperventilate and pass out. Its easier said than done but trust yourself, and dont insult yourself if something doesn’t work out. You got this. Try different combinations of coping mechanisms too. its a lot easier if you dont treat coping mechanisms like coping mechanisms and just associate them with something you do for fun and happiness.

Really helped me. If you cant then you need better friensd

youtu.be/0PqSpgi2d4E

Hypnosis. I downloaded a self-hypnosis MP3 and now I do not have panic attacks. At all.

I have a hard time believing this, but fuck it. Where I can I find whatever you used?

>What are your best and most effective tricks to getting rid of anxiety and panic attacks?

1. Dont jerk off more then once a weak
2. Eat plenty of beef, eggs, vegetables and fruit.
3. Get an anti-parasitic supplement
4. Supplement with vitamin D

xanax

thats what im taking now. unfortunately panic attacks are instant and xanax takes about 30 mins to kick in

what is an anti-parasitic supplement?