16yo pussy is the best pussy

user made a thread about
a woman seething at him getting LEGAL 16yo pussy.
How do you feel about men going after younger women?
For context an airheaded sounding woman is calling him a pedo for banging 16yos.
He is 27 and sounds like fucking Walter Jr from breaking bad after smoking weed so it's a pretty funny listen
voca.ro/160FpgsaBrjw

Here's some AI Selena Gomez tits for answering

Attached: 1661517377657199.png (512x512, 400.53K)

>How do you feel about men going after younger women?
I don't care as long as the person is able to give informed consent. Other people's lives are generally none of my business.

Never was into younger until I saw Baby Ashlee

Grass on the field? Play some ball. No grass on the field? Turn around and play in the mud.

Here was my response to that from the now deleted thread

The easiest way to explain it to people is this.
A girl gets her first period between the ages of 9-12 on average and her parents tell her she is now a woman.
Then the law tells her that she now has to wait 6-9 years before she can have sex.
She can biologically have kids and has already grown boobs to some degree which would be able to feed the baby with.
Why the wait?
It's because some women sometimes died back then when giving birth
With modern technology this number is just about 0 and only persists because of health issues brought by the artificial life we are creating.
The only reason that the AOC is so high now is because of old women who are jealous that they never got married seeing a 12yo with a loving husband.
Women are scared of men going for younger women because that means they wouldn't be able to get men their age
Women are a rapidly depreciating asset.
Before, their responsibilities as a wife/mother actually took all day to accomplish because there were no fridges there were no washing machines there was only a shit ton of work to do preserving food, gardening to save money, hand cleaning clothes that have seen a full day of work at a dirty factory/farm, cleaning all the dust from the house in a time where roads were mostly dirt. Etc.
Now modern women spend all day watching Netflix and waiting for the husband to come home from work so they can order takeout since she doesn't know how to cook.
Any real work needed is done by the man or the women tells him to share.
This means a womans value is how sexy she looks and how young she is because that's all she is good for now.
Women do drugs and fuck around a lot so now they become uglier faster than ever and they know it so they try to raise the standard to what is ok to fuck/marry

More AI Selena for sticking around

Attached: 1661517443652193.png (512x512, 399.01K)

She’s 13

Based

She’s prime

Attached: 624F1BEF-A597-4F7C-B8C5-0294A39ED9EC.jpg (1280x720, 80.16K)

Go on

She’s such a good slut

Attached: 7E530868-176C-4B47-9B06-E92C9A04450E.png (450x800, 424.82K)

I came up with this theory nearly 20 years ago when some thot got mad at me for dating a 14yo when I was 22. Good to see other anons coming to the same realization. It also explains why the moment women were given rights the AOC was artificially raised to absurd ages all across western societies.

> dating a 14yo when I was 22
How
Greentext

Small town and she was the daughter of family friends, knew her since she was born. Seeing her as a baby I never imagined I'd be the first man in her underage pussy until I was

How did it get romantic
Were you nervous of parental reaction

If there’s grass in the field play ball. Besides, whatever happened to minding your own business? If homosexuals can groom kids in schools then surely a man can date a grown woman.

Any more?

There’s nothing romantic about dating a 14yo. Some creepo isn’t hanging out with her for the riveting conversation.

Hopefully he’s getting her pregnant.

Plenty

Attached: E5DDD968-EA05-4989-8CB3-3DE65FB9DD6E.jpg (609x1024, 51.01K)

We’ll don’t hold back

If u want to write have my Kik : donkeymonkey12

What her @