Confession Storytime

Bros! Post your stories of fucking a married chick, You feel guilty? Turn you on more? Post creative pics to illustrating your story. GO!

Attached: Bride.jpg (750x750, 323.39K)

I worked in a hospital and met this milf redhead in the ER. Fast forward and I’m at her house plowing her with her teenage daughter asleep in the next room. Come to find out she’s married and the guy was on a business trip. Was hot, still kinda feel bad.

what a nasty picture! who's fucking bright idea is this?

Had a 4some with one of my buddies gfs

Attached: 15382330_003_1b6c.jpg (1024x680, 113K)

Someone posted the tik tok girl Baby Ashlee on here and I’ve been jerking to her since… She’s 13

Smashed one chick who was married, took her every possible way, every other night, then that bitch turned around and told me she was married the whole time! Even had the nerve to say I should have known just because I was at the ceremony with her.

None at all it’s her commitment to keep not mine.

I also don’t care about cheating on my wife from time to time if the opportunity arises lmao so I’m probably not the best guy to ask

I mean, my Mom was married when I fucked her… does that count?

Here op

Attached: DB015EB4-87DE-4922-984A-790358957AB6.gif (148x148, 468.45K)

Once I met during the convention cute goth, she was there with her husband. Long story short, she is now my fuckbuddy very time while im at the capitol on bussinesstrip. First time we fucked she was still marriage, but said she is about to get divorce. Earlier we were chatting, she sent some nudes and once when we had a beer she blown me in the pub. Cool chick, once when we got smashed, she told me, she would even fuck a dog if I wanted to watch.

15yo in the 90s,
I got a couple bucks a week to watch next door neighbor's kid (5).
3 days a week, essentially just made sure he didn't maim himself in the 2 hours before his mom came home from work.
When mom would get home and I was leaving she'd ask me the typical things, like How was her kid, did he get his snack, but she would also ask things about me like how's school, how my parents were. Overtime, we'd chat more and more after she got home and her questions got more and more personal There were a couple things that happened that eventually led to a couple hand and blowjobs. I never fucked her, but man was I bummed after they moved. And as far as I know her husband never found out.

I’ve fucked 3 married women. Working away. Staying in hotel go and stand with smokers outside.( I don’t smoke) start talking to a couple of women ask what they are doing etc say I’m on my own they invite me to join. They are having some kind of Spa grip, three woman about 11:30 two say they are going to bed and the third says she’s not tired they shoot her a look but off they trot. 30 minutes later she’s sucking my cock in her room. She wasn’t even drinking. Bang her until early hours no condom cum 3 times once in her. Once on face once on ass. Alarm goes off in morning get up and fuck her in the shower. Get out dry off get dressed and her phone rings husband is in reception he wanted to come over and pick her up, guess he knew what she was like. She turned pale and ushered me out walked past him the corridor.

OP here.
100 points for creativity
How'd you know my mom's a ginger.

During the economy collapse in '08 I had european pharma to pharma business that made money hand over fist, I gave high paying six figure jobs with massive cash bonuses to married women (about 30 of them) if I could fuck them or get blowjobs from them. In 2012 I sold the business and retired early and no one has ever said anything to me about it.

2nd of three. Hottest and cutest. She’s 27 again in a hotel again working away. Start talking asking her why she’s there explain I work away a lot and get bored mind if we chat. She’s staying away had a job interview and they offered her the job, means moving etc but it’s a managers job big pay rise so sh says she wants to celebrate. Few hours later she’s sat on my face. Makes me wear condom for fucking at first but cum in her mouth. Third session she said don’t bother with condom fill her guts up. Feels so fucking good. Wake up in morning and I can tell she’s looking at me like what the fuck did I do holy shit etc etc she makes small talk I can tell she’s regretting it she start talking again about moving for job saying not a problem for her but her husband will need to quit his job. moving

Apparently "his eyes only" wedding pictures is a thing.

MARRY FUCK KILL THREAD

When I was in law school, I was frequently fucking this chick and doing all sorts of other horrible things. She was married to someone in the army.

At first whenever he was in town she'd say we'd need to stop and then give me the cold shoulder for a month, then right back to normal.

Near the end of it though, she'd sneak out, have me fuck her and then go back out to hang with him.

She ended up getting pregnant with some other guy and then got a divorce.

Used to fuck the cougar in the apartment down the hall from mine. Her husband had to still work at the office during the covid lock downs. I was wfh, she'd come by at least once a day during the weekdays for some fun.

Why do secrets threads suck now?

Was she an ER nurse. I've dated 2 nurses and both were sick as fuck. Piss, rimming, would let me put it anywhere? Think they're around so much sick shit, they don't care.

Maybe because nothing's really shocking anymore.