AMA?

Ask a fat guy anything?

Attached: E7B626E1-3E2A-4140-8C15-AAE8B76BF1EF.jpg (2863x2196, 1.51M)

why do you think anyone would care what a fat guy thinks about anything

People care about anything

ever think of improving yourself?

I enjoy and like being where I am so not really

I thought that too, But then I lose 120kg. You don't realize how much pain you are in, you normalize it like background noise and only really notice it when it's gone. I have a resting heart rate of just under 40, I am full of vigour and energy, Life has regained its colour.
If you are autistic though I kinda get why one would wanna be fat. No one likes fat people, Even if they are nice to you they won't initiate anything nice in nature, but just be nice when forced to interact with you. People will be outwardly friendly to me now, like walking into a shop for example - people would hope I pissed off or something now I am not fat they try to hit me up with chatz and shit.
Another one is how touchy people can be. Girls will hug me and touch my body, vs when I was fat and people would avoid contact.

Yeah I really don’t feel like that loosing weight tbh I like what I see and I’m happy but I do get you I get alot of hate for it as well in my day to day

Have you ever eaten the pork belly sandwich at Arby's?

Do you lick your nipples?

Nope I have never had it sorry
I have tried and succeeded but not for fun lol

Did Mike Teavee do anything wrong?

Attached: UnkemptSillyHapuka-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 643.25K)

He only explored I guessed

It's not even really hate, you get it very rarely someone will outright make a point that you are fat and be a cunt, ESPECIALLY when you exersize. You don't want to know how many times people would shout shit like "nice try fatass" or call me a big fat cunt when walking, then after a while I could walk for multiple hours without tiring so I got on pedal bike and rode like a motherfucker, Bunch of nigger kids used to call me a fat cunt on my route. One of the niglets was a chubby bitch. You bet it felt great calling the chubby teen nig a fat fuck when I lost enough weight that he was fatter. I could see it in his face, His friends even roasted his ass over it. I bet they still do. I never see the cunts anymore, I think the cops sent them to jail or some shit. I actually have no issues with black people but these kids deserve the title of nigger, honorarily. They used to throw rocks at cars and go into fuse boxes and turn them off and on, and once broke the windows of KFC because they got banned.
When I was on my bike, other then those nignogs I think I got heckled like only a handful of times, Was pretty fit though in the end I was giving road bikes a run for their money on my mountain bike. Some of the best moments of being fat was racing a normie or skinny fuck up a hill and beating them, watching them slip behind as they pant trying to keep up lmfao.
I ride a road bike now and do like 500km a week, Ride to work and such. I'm bronze as fuck, Had to get surgery for lose skin but tats cover the scars now. Lost the 120kg in about a year, So it was pretty epic. 100% loved the reactions I got. A lot of people said it was unhealthy, I could not sustain it, the first 5/10/20/30/50/100 was the easiest, I kept going. Entirely on my misanthropy, only to throw it all away and find a soft spot for humanity after all.
The thing is when you are fat is people just ignore you and shun you, pretend you don't exist.

what age do you think you will get to before you die?

Fellow big guy here...how do you deal with all the problems that come with being big? I dislike the looks I get, the getting out of breathe easily, and the flushed face. But LOVE food. It's a hard one.

forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20220827_202356.jpg (1944x2016, 386.47K)

Ride a bike lmaoI burn like 5k calories a day. You do the math. That's a lot of food.

Yeah have have a little chub there for sure but tbh I just get on with life as usual but if you have anything specific to ask fire away lol - fyi I’m 344lbs and 5ft9”

also man you dont know what its like to wear belts and long pants when ur not fat. Holy shit its so different. Belts when you fat just kinda need to compress around like a clamp to work. When you are skinny they hang loose and get stuck on your hip bone, it's crazy how comfortable shit is when you're not fat. Also pants, damnn never thought id like them, but when you skinny the fabric doesn't get stuck as much and is a lot more smooth and nice idk how to explain it.

that's how I look like also
smaller man boobs tho

no mommy milkers? sad.

Yeah I get you tbh but my pants sit around my Waist pretty well so I don’t mind to much
Yeah my chest definitely got the attention from McDonald’s

Do fat guys have secret meet ups with other fat guys, where you just take turns milking each others luscious tits?

are you the funny fat guy

Hahaha imagine but no we don’t
I try to be at times I guess