Your Malarkey Has Gone on Long Enough

We've been tolerating the right for too long. We're done coddling fascists.

Attached: yourmalarkeyhasbeengoingonforlongenoughkiddo.png (852x426, 436.3K)

Based

you are a paid shill

It's true. You have to treat them like children tbh.
>B-B-But I don't want to give up my guns!!
>B-B-But I don't want refugees in MY country!!
>B-B-But he did win the election! It must be rigged!!
>B-B-But I don't want to wear a mask!!

Attached: malarkey detected.jpg (750x915, 509.3K)

you are a paid shill

It's time for y'all to pick new heroes. The leaders you've been following have done nothing but take from you, promise to hurt the other guy more, and make you hate other Americans. I'm not going to call you a fascist, but some of you are getting pretty close.

There are good conservatives out there. Follow them. Be civil and kind to your neighbor. You've been mad for so long that you have forgotten we all want (mostly) the same things. We want an honest wage for an honest day's work. We want to be able to raise our families. The rest of it doesn't matter as much.

God I wish.
>Everyone with an opinion I don't agree with is m-must be a shill...or a faggot...or a JEW. There is absolutely no way someone could actually oppose me!

Attached: biden sneers at your malarkey.jpg (640x480, 48.26K)

you are a paid shill

When do we get to treat them like traitors to the USA like they are?

you are a paid shill

I'm aware there are good conservatives out there. I live in Trump country. It's mostly the leaders that are inspiring bullshit I have a problem with. Also Bernie would be my hero if I had to pick one, but the thing is that on the left we don't worship any single politician. The movement is bigger than any white guy in a suit and we will move on from them at a drop of a hat. I'm just particularly pleased with Biden right now, but before most of us despised him.

Attached: biden cookies n cream.jpg (1200x1200, 1.49M)

be the change you want to see in the world

Attached: dark brandon 1.jpg (1135x638, 263.07K)

Nah, I do it for free. I'm an enthusiest of watching MAGAts use trump's Hamburger-Ketchup Wall method of defense.

You haven’t been tolerating anything: you’ve been desperately trying to shut us down from day one.

>Hamburger-Ketchup Wall

Attached: obama biden kek.png (628x436, 279.62K)

Biden's handholding of the right says otherwise.

Attached: darkbrandonpewpew.jpg (3000x1680, 754.82K)

And maga was totally chill after the election...
Act like a retard and you get treated like one.

Biden hasn’t done shit for or against the right unless you count putting mentally unstable troons into office as a fuck you.

Not really, but don’t pretend you haven’t been hysterical since Trump was first elected either.

Biden has always tried to "reach across the aisle" with the right. He's babied you guys for long enough. You can't reach across the aisle to magatards and I think he sees that now.

Attached: obama bat.jpg (436x479, 24.28K)

I'm not either side, lol.
Nothing substantive changes regardless of who is in office.
It comes down to a trivial amount in taxes at worst.
What the fuck do I care?
Politics is Nsync vs Backstreet Boys imo.

if you must insist

Attached: 1656480922227.jpg (900x700, 64.04K)

>has always tried to "reach across the aisle
citation needed