I am having my first MMF threesome with my girlfriend tonight. Any advice or things to know?

I am having my first MMF threesome with my girlfriend tonight. Any advice or things to know?

Attached: 20200731_141417.jpg (1440x1873, 1.52M)

With your ex girlfriend.

Plug her cervix so the other guy doesn't get his seed into her uterus.
You wouldn't want your future baby swimming around in other mens cum would you?

Lube your asshole up good, I guess, you faggot. Try not to spread the monkey pox.

look deeply into his eyes and tounge kiss him while you have a "sword" fight

We have talked a lot about it. It's something we both wanna try!

Makes sense, she’s a whore and you’re a homosexual. Skip the F and just let he watch.

establish dominance by making the other guy cum in your mouth

Some guy will use your girl like whore. He wont have any limits cuz he dont care. Get lot of lube and prepare for your girl holes to stretch. Hope he will treat her like whore

That's kind of what we wanted. Someone who can fuck her better than I can haha! Thanks for the advice

Make sure he sucks your cock with her, it's more fun if you get some strange too

my god

bro....

CUCK
UCKC
CKCU
KCUC

Read her body language! If she doesn't enjoy this I wouldn't count on it happening again. If she doesn't look like she's enjoying being fucked by the other guy then switch places.

My wife and I lucked out with our first two, they were great and she really enjoyed herself. Third was just a jackhammer and paid no attention to what she liked at all. She said if that was her first experience she probably wouldn't do it again. We now pick our third partner very carefully and thoroughly enjoy ourselves.

Good luck user - hope all goes well

I will be sure to. I'll mainly be kissing her/holding her hand and stuff so I will be able to pay attention to stuff like that

You’re such a fucking faggot user lmao.

how long have you been gay?

I'm not attracted to men lol

If you weren’t attracted to men then you wouldn’t want one in your bed, you fruit.

WTF that's not a MMF threesome, that's just a dude fucking you're girl and you're helping. You gonna provide the spit for him to slip in her ass too OP. Fucking cucks man, what ever happened to a couple of dudes filling a chick from both ends and then frosting her like a donut

yep it's bait

Well, she has been calling it a threesome when we talk about it. Idk if it's cucking because there's no humiliation or anything.

Will he be allowed to cum inside?