If there is no difference between male and female brains why do women need thier own chess league?

If there is no difference between male and female brains why do women need thier own chess league?

Attached: isq6-InhaOHngQ6lMttLaH8lRJg-fQvBhAmkm5Rws-g.jpg (1487x2048, 346.51K)

Check mate equalitists

Why is that king not straight?

So the males don't resort to rape.

Because there is a difference obviously

Every other sport is divided by sex so the organisers did an oopsie and divided chess aswell

I so want this to be true.

Seriously, is that a thing now? They have their own chess leagues? LMAO. I would have thought that was absolutely fucking never allowed to happen because it torpedo the whole feminist worldview. Tell me you're fucking kidding OP.

Attached: 1596450635491.png (673x708, 234.57K)

It's true.
Women are inferior in all ways

Why won’t bisexuals accept that there’s more than two genders?

Women have a smaller spread from the average. Men have wider spread. That means that men will always over-represent the bottom and top. So that's why when you go to the extremes, women are under represented.

There are more men doing the dumbest and smartest things in this world.

But that doesn't make you smarter than the average woman.

Attached: iq-women-vs-men.jpg (486x309, 23.26K)

That king's clearly not straight. He keeps leaning into the bishop instead of the queen.

This is because nerdy chess men get extremely turned on when playing chess with women. Chess becomes hot.

It's mostly just to encourage more female players. Statistically women don't perform any worse in chess than men. It's just that there is 100 men for every one woman, which is why there are so few top female players. Judith Polgar was in the top 10 in the world at one point and I think Hou Yifan is currently in the top 50.

It is a little annoying how women have less competition and can find success easier. If I were a woman, I'm Pretty sure I would be top 10 in my country and have a chance to play on the Olympiad team. But as a man I am nothing remarkable.

have you seen esports

her sister his better

Attached: E12KBWFXsAMsUf0.jpg (1440x1800, 163.11K)

because women are still retarded, even the smart ones.

So trannies can dominate femoids intellectually as well as physically

>But that doesn't make you smarter than the average woman.
It does make men smarter than women though which is op's point. Men are stronger and smarter but women have equality. It doesn't make sense.

That still doesn’t justify separate leagues (assuming your unsourced little graph is valid). All of the brightest women and men ought to be competing together. I don’t believe the feminazis would allow separate leagues for women - just think for a second what the implications of that are.

>Statistically women don't perform any worse in chess than men
False

>Statistically women don't perform any worse in chess than men
True