Do people really not understand that the reason they don't teach you real life skills in school is to keep you from...

do people really not understand that the reason they don't teach you real life skills in school is to keep you from being able to go off the grid?

Attached: 6ff1a7a7668767b803ccf13b0de4d70a5ec99cf1-1.jpg (2048x1536, 444.99K)

I hope you enjoy your mushrooms OP. Make sure to eat all of them. The red ones with white spots are my fav!

that's the only reason they give people food stamps. you think your government wants to just help you out?

Attached: 8d2da0e018938afe3095c59eb5e44343c34804fe-1.jpg (2048x1536, 376.23K)

I agree, but sir for the sake of your sanity. I do hope you know what you're doing with those types of mushroom.

the whole point of doing all that homework is to increase your gpa so you can earn the burden of student loans which is "one of the governments most effective recruitment tool" because they'll pay it off if you join the army. like wtf. you can just not do homework. how do kids/parents not realize this? if you're not going to college, then school is literally pointless.

Attached: dbccac45ec43cc1c7b144e76f5222a446aa0fada-1.jpg (2048x1536, 995.87K)

I think you are overestimating the school system, thinking that it is capable of doing things intentionally and not struggling to provide the bare minimum level of literacy.

I get this is bait due to the mushrooms but in reality you aren’t wrong. School is only there to make you a better worker and consumer.

You gotta wonder the thought process of the first person who ate a mushroom. Like, "You see that pile of antelope shit with the white, furry thing growing out if it? I wonder what the furry thing tastes like." When he figured out that it tasted pretty good, did he start experimenting with other kinds of animal shit? And then he moved on to trying the fungal growths on things like rotting trees and dead animals? I imagine it was probably a situation where the guy was facing starvation, and he just said, "Fuck it. I'm dead anyway, I should just try my luck eat this fucked up looking thing."

the reason your teachers don't teach you anything important in school is because they don't know anything important. they got caught in academia like an eddy and would crumple under the weight of foraging. do you ever remember having a strong attractive male teacher you looked up to? or were they all pear shaped limp wristed wimps that looked like their mothers dressed them? they don't want you to see a real man until the army recruiter shows up senior year with all his limbs still and a beautiful smile.

Attached: c45e3db41f3487047ee851d6b183ae16347f0f01-1.jpg (2048x1536, 197.43K)

Attached: 1660167079337810.gif (245x180, 985.62K)

>(they) teach you amanita muscaria is a deadly mushroom that should never be consumed

Attached: tumblr_oulrhsH4eC1wxujdbo1_1280.jpg (1080x1920, 574.34K)

unironically same but i do prefer pantheroid species or regalis since theyre more potent

consume the amanita muscaria if you get the chance. simmering the dried caps in grape juice for 20 minutes keeps you from feeling sick. the trip was very important for me personally. it should be a part of our regular diet. it brought our ancestors towards high and holy thoughts and formed the foundation of pagan proto religion. taking the amanita muscaria felt like wiping a magnet over the compass of my life. another thing rome fucked up when they erased pagan culture and replaced it with jesus.

Attached: 63613be7aaba013e3808dddc1781d1279df606e9-1.jpg (2048x1536, 268.69K)

school was designed to destroy native culture and create depressed malnourished factory works and its doing its job perfectly. hold your pee in. listen for the bell. always in trouble for no reason. people come out of school dumber than when they went in, and they go in a four year old.

Attached: 7a452d25fa3e00bbb0a8bea37555cb99abecc1c3-1.jpg (2048x1536, 1.21M)

>simmering the dried caps in grape juice for 20 minutes keeps you from feeling sick.
if you simmer it in lemon juice (ph 2,5) for 2 hours you should decarboxylate all iboranic acid into muscimol

only deadly when raw and high doses. dried and simmered in water or grapejuice, it becomes clear why all the pagans were taking this to align their perspectives and why north american natives harvest them annually. honestly, they're super important to be taking regularly. all the unholy synthetic drugs we do and we've forgotten about the original sacrament that grows in droves by the hundreds for free. amanita muscaria is like the cock of god.

Attached: 2a7ed283f6f6a82165d1195d8ae28e2032f72b1c-1.jpg (1536x2048, 221.28K)

its probably a chicken and the egg scenario where apes developed noses to smell good mushrooms vs bad ones. if you smell mushrooms a lot, you'll notice all the good ones always smell like buttery seafood and all the bad ones smell like wet dog hair/earwax. if you were lost in the woods starving you could count on your nose.

Attached: 00a8b79e33845b530f1657f0b452deb80e671bf2-1.jpg (1536x2048, 332.95K)

You're out of your element, dipshit. You have no idea how difficult it really is to wrangle these savages and teach them how to read.

>they're super important to be taking regularly
i unironically believe drinking a fly agaric tea a day is healthy
i am 100% sold on it
>pic related
cant wait to pick them again in a few months

Attached: 131313.jpg (283x504, 32.77K)

they are making us illiterate by design. get a shitty job or join the military or if you're a girl, get on my18gangbang.com you have so many options of paying off your student loans while being shackled to a society that never liked you to begin with. society only rewards you for being involved with it. by the way these are fried king boletes, caramelized with bbq sauce like pulled pork. I call it pulled porcini. fucking incredible. they will never teach you this in school. king boletes sell to restaurants for $20-$40 per pound and these fuckers are a pound each. get a mushroom sniffin dog and walk the woods every day picking up twenty dollar bills.

Attached: 2f545f04ec5f2b7b5ea47e37f96ed625e24fe6b3-1.jpg (1536x2048, 269.3K)

Spoken like a true below 100 IQ ape that barely got through highschool.

I know many people that took that shit extremely seriously, put in the needed effort to study and created learning habits through school. If you want it to, it teaches you discipline and makes you a more effective, productive person.

Usually most nerds that did that well in HS, applied to top unis and work in prospective science fields. Humans weren't meant to be hunter gathering animals that cope with mushroom picking.

never knew about lemon juice. that would take a lot of juice, but its worth a try in a low dose first. have you done it? there is something very ancient and religioussy about using grape juice like jesus. did you know that if you brew mushroom brew in the same wooden cup over and over the mushroom will start to grow on the cup and if you didn't have a microscope you'd think it was magic that the cup keeps giving mushroom trippyness forever without having to add any more mushrooms, you keep just adding wine and this is what a lot of people think a "holy grail" was? amanita muscaria has a rich history. people were taking it ten thousand years before we had alcohol.

Attached: docwatson.jpg (2494x1403, 478.86K)

>have you done it?
yes but i stirred it for just one hour because of lazyness
i unironically recommend you the amanita muscaria subreddit, you will find more information there than on any other website