Why do right-wingers love this movie so much?

Why do right-wingers love this movie so much?

Attached: D49FA2CF-5C93-4323-BE3E-51ABDBCD9E14.jpg (1037x1500, 265.65K)

What makes you think that right wingers love that movie?

I’ve seen a lot of right-wing talking points come up about the morals the movie espouses.

Orange men good

Got some examples?

Oops, posted wrong pic

Attached: interracial-gangbangs.jpg (500x709, 104.73K)

But there is no orange here ... Also have you heard Tucker? Biden is becoming orange as well. Does that mean that right wingers love Biden now?
(I mean american right wingers, I am well aware that elsewhere Biden is not considered left)

Stuff like the the naughty children getting what they deserved and the punishments for their misdeeds being justified on a basis purely that they brought it on themselves

I've seen left wing people do the same, like calling the overeating kid capitalism and the bossy girl bourgeois.
I think people attribute what they want to examples that might help them convey ideas.

I suppose that makes sense, either way it’s pretty clear that regardless of how you see it the punishments were overkill.

if you don't like it then you're a sub human

Sure, but then again, said movie claims that whipped cream comes from actually shipping cows and the kids survive shit that should kill them. It's rather cartoony.

whipping* not shipping

>and the kids survive shit that should kill them
We don’t actually see them survive in the original movie…

Roald Dahl himself hated this movie

>Dahl hates a movie
No shit, there’s a reason he wrote Mike Teavee after all

>We don’t actually see them survive in the original movie…
Huh, based.

How is that based?

...they do?

Not that I condone taking actions like that, but a movie that is willing to be over the top like that without apologizing is kinda based.
Like they are showing off something bad without making preemptive statements about it being them pointing at bad stuff so people learn, instead of condoning it.

I guess that’s true. Still, even as a kid ai never really understood what Mike Teavee did wrong tbh.

I think Roald Dahl disliked the parenting style of letting your kids ferment in front of a television all of the time. Mike didn't do anything wrong, aside from being fucked over by overly permissive parents.

That’s fair, the fate was thematic even if it was overkill, I always remembered watching Mike get shrunk back when I was a boy his age and sure enough I always thought that it looked fun and wanted to try it myself. Of course I was never as the obsessed as Mike was, I just saw a shrink-ray teleporter and wanted to use it.

They played stupid games and won stupid prizes

Attached: 1660233509980318.jpg (1234x694, 80.08K)