Anyone else explore their inguinal canals?

Anyone else explore their inguinal canals?

Relate your experiences here - I do from time to time and I'm curious about others. If you're curious let me know and I'll explain, but if you know, you know

Attached: Capture.jpg (648x507, 34.07K)

The fuck do you mean 'explore'?

Checked for interest.

Finger them. Push your testicle back up (can feel goodman). Explore, as in "be adventurous". Many guys have no idea that they even exist

fbdr567889

No thanks, bot

Bumping for interest

The black guy that fucked me touched me there a lot

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-21-21-51-30-1.png (800x1247, 799.52K)

Rent free

Just learning Photoshop, eh Kid?

what doat

I have no idea what it is. Plz explain.

Oh yeah for sure, I push my balls back up inside practically every time I cum, pic related

Attached: 20211116_190240.jpg (1892x1844, 1.28M)

Op can you stop being a faggot and give us a quick tutorial how to touch?

I'm not shoving my testes back inside me like a NEET

Do they stay? Are you using cremaster muscles?

>Op can you stop being a faggot and give us a quick tutorial how to touch?
OK. Pic relevant, plus
>In order to penetrate your inguinal canals, you need to locate them inside your body. This can be challenging, because, unlike your anus, the entrances to these canals are enveloped by flesh. In order to locate them, You should take your hand and feel upward and behind your dick. This is where you'll find the entrances, which are initially about the same diameter as a finger but will stretch considerably. Note: first timers should start slowly and to be careful.
>According to Dr. Curtis Crane, a urologist, gently penetrating the canals is both safe and quite pleasurable; several of his patients have asked him about it, and in all his years providing medical care to trans patients, he's never seen a guy come in with an injury, from this. Broadly. "I don't think anyone has to take any safety course before probing their body in this way or whatever they want to do,"

Attached: Capture.jpg (439x193, 17.45K)

>I push my balls back up inside practically every time I cum
If genuine then impressive, ngl. Is this involuntary or do you do it with your fingers?

Attached: 20220829_134407-1-1-1.gif (94x94, 1.39M)

Usually poke them up with my fingers because it feels really good. But if I edge for ages they slip up involuntarily.

Honestly thought poking them inside was totally something most people could do until I started fucking other guys and they were all "Dude wtf"

Do yours stay up, as in the gif? Mine will if I'm sitting or lying down, but if I stand then gravity pulls them down - I think my cremaster muscles are too long/weak., or my nuts aren't big enough

But I agree with the good feeling, hence this thread

Sometimes they go a long way up. Pic related.

Attached: 20211116_190201_73.jpg (1293x1844, 1.09M)