Best way to go

Just wanted to ask if tramadol or codeine phosphate would be the less painful option for taking ones life? 225mg tramadol or 60mg codeine phosphate? Of course not just one but which would have the least shitty affects when dying

Attached: 1644096762226m.jpg (699x1024, 110.18K)

Just kys metaphorically instead of physically

Already done that that's why I wish to do the physical so I'm no longer a problem for people lol just want an answer because google isn't much help

Don't do it bro. Shit sucks sometimes for a while...I been agoraphobic for the past half a decade. It ain't worth it.

Do some push ups OP. Drink more water. Shower. Brush your teeth. Eat something healthy. Draw a picture. Listen to music you like. Go on a walk. Read books. Just do anything bro

>225mg tramadol
i've taken more for my lower back pain

Been bored of life and being a burden for the past 8 years....took all the stuff that was at hand on Saturday which sadly was only 27 paracetamol which is nowhere near enough so going for something stronger next week if you have a genuine answer to which one of the two options will work best please let me know

I'm currently having steady panic attacks daily to the point where I'm just laying in bed trying to relax and can't. Can't sleep, can't watch shit....but it gets better eventually, everything does.

And if people tell you that you're a problem...fuck them.....they ain't worth your time. And if it's just you thinking that or guessing....fuck that too. Talk to them about your thoughts.

Clearly didn't read it all.... typical wanna be lol bless ya

Really, I took 200mg of tramadol just last week. Had a great day. Normally have 100mg a day.

Clearly on about per tablet and planning to take alot more than you should? You lot really are idiots lol

You've mentioned ONE fucking tablet, you didn't specify how much you are taking you retarded fucking nigger. Stop posting you attention whore.

Tried to but used to get steadily mentally abused growing up which is now all I can think about...mother never did anything or didn't believe me and now I bring it up I'm the problem...even wrote it all down and asked for answers to why things were done to me...the paper got thrown away..says alot

Typical wanna be troll...clearly it was stating the dosage of what I can get my hands on? Please just go to another board for someone of your mental capacity

Last post I'm going to make here, since this is affecting me a bit.

Don't. People suck ass. I prefer being alone, and there's nothing wrong with it. Do what you want when you want. Get a fuckbuddy at some point, no need to settle down.

Talk to someone who isn't the person mentally abusing you. Even if shit don't work with a psychologist at first...try a different one that suits you. Giving up is some pussy shit.

Best way to go out is going through to the end. Shit sucks but that’s life. At least climb to the top of a mountain or do some cool shit before you off yourself. Go to Egypt and see the fuckin pyramids or go backpack in the woods for a week. Literally go do anything but kys.

Support this. Even if you don't think you can do it....why not try? You wanna kys anyways so who knows how it might turn out.
The world is your fuckin oyster, and you got nothing to lose anymore as your post shows.

Sorry didn't mean to bring shit up about your stuff buddy thanks for the reply tho you got a good point
Never thought of it this way to be fair fuck it nothing worse can happen to my headspace haha why let them win

Again typical little child presuming someone with issues is a tranny lol I truly hope you don't get mental issues in your life but if you do... please remember your ignorance

It's cool bro, happy to see you thinking about it better.
Take all the shit you don't need anymore and sell it off. Pack a bag and fuck off. Tell your mom too. Wander the world with a little cash, theres tons of ways to travel other than taking a plane. Hop on a fuckin boat even shiiiet. Work for your spot, then keep going to wherever your heart desires.

I want to buy a WS6 Firebird, G8 or a early 00's GTO and go out in a blaze of glory. Like a high speed chase like a 70's movie. Might even rig up a suicide killswitch like Mad Max. Would probably be painful but I'd be on TV so my friends/family/ex girlfriend all know what happened.
Witness me.

Attached: pic-382492899277692194-1600x1200.jpg (1200x675, 163.96K)

Well I currently have 1488 in my account and another 500 coming Friday..where could I fuck off to and find work and shit? Like realistically