Police + unions = garbage

police + unions = garbage

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (671x871, 174.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6qN2o8BAQ8U?t=119
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/bodycam-video-shows-man-shot-killed-by-orange-county-deputy/ar-AA118QtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

another officer with gun-in-hand syndrome

Hmmm so much for the white privilege narrative from the left.

turns out it was always rich privilege all along

which as it turns out is not too dissimilar from white privilege

they'll probably do some some deep "research" to prove he is actually jewish and the hateful police officer was an anti-Semite

Attached: 1625309448332.jpg (514x719, 231.11K)

Don't enter a police situation with a gun in hand. The minute the cops show up, disarm yourself. Put the gun on the floor and show your hands. The guy is at fault for not knowing how to act.

Didn't even get a chance to comply.
youtu.be/6qN2o8BAQ8U?t=119

what does this have to do with niggers. you motherfuckers can't stop thinking about black cockt for one minute in this fucking board. no matter where I turn its always bigger this bigger that. the dude got shot and a cop is being called out for heinous behavior, wtf are you talking about white privilege for. dumb fuck

Dude is giving them a firearm instead of letting someone else find it and use it. Like what else is he supposed to do ignore it and let some kid pick it up? Literally the cop tells him it's okay he's not a threat as he hand over an empty firearm that she told him to pick up and hand her

who was yelling that he had a gun? and was he actually holding one?

Clean shoot, as usual. And they're close enough to white so the MSM wont care either way.

Had gun in left hand. No idea who was yelling that he has a gun though. My guess it is the 3rd person involved in the incident (the one who shot the guy on the ground).

okay i can see he was holding it, but why the fuck was he holding a gun that whole time? someone earlier said the cop told him to pick it up??

Firearm was lowered, wasn't acting aggressively.

That was murder, the officer was not protecting himself or anyone else.

What the fuck are going on about. You sound like a ranting clueless dip shit.

>MSM link
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/bodycam-video-shows-man-shot-killed-by-orange-county-deputy/ar-AA118QtY

> finally, an incident that will change everything
No. Truth doesn't affect liars at all.

>victim shot on the ground
>dozens of people and children running around and freaking out
>cops everywhere
>walk into the middle of that with a gun and crazy look on your face
>one chance to comply
>misses it
Don't do stupid shit like that.

In this scenario, we encounter Jews wearing white-face.

The guy lying on the ground dying was his brother. The person who shot him was still at large.

And you sound like a typical subversive kike. Fuck off with this endless political shit. It's not going to end well for anyone.

Got your facts wrong. Try again.

Dont help the police.
They are not there to protect you.
An 'investigation' always happens, usually dropped after 'no wrongdoing found'.
This is standardization procedure. There is no justice, only the illusion of justice.

well that was murder after seeing the vid

Attached: dog.jpg (375x338, 44.13K)

I feel for the kid, he was beyond distraught, but even a victim can be extremely dangerous in that situation.

Should he have walked into that situation with a gun in hand? Did the officer order him to drop it? Did he drop it?

KEK.... You can not make a truthful, rational, or coherent argument so you result to name calling. But I'm not really surprised after reading your previous posts.

I own this thread.