ANTIFA is a domestic terrorist organization

ANTIFA is a domestic terrorist organization.

Please report any information to the FBI.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (937x745, 302.5K)

When your custom character is in a cutscene

>Republicans walk into walmart on a sunny saturday morning with their ar-15 cause they feel "threatened"
>its fine
>progressives protect minorities celebrating diversity and freedom just like cops would (if blue lives would matter)
>"NOOO LOOK AT THE TERRORORORISTAS THIS KILLS THE AMERICA"

Attached: 157982378912371.png (600x866, 399.4K)

We know it's you, Keffal.

>>Republicans walk into walmart on a sunny saturday morning with their ar-15 cause they feel "threatened"
>>its fine
wtf are you talking about
people flip out every time that happens

>Antigun until it fits a narrative
>Anticop until the FBI raids Trump and hires 90k IRS agents who are obviously not going after anyone on the left
>My body my choice unless its a sell out to a vax or mask mandates

The left is a total mess with the only consistent "philosophy" is going to the lowest common denominator because they are all mad at their dads.

REE PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE CAN'T EXERCISE THEIR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS AS AMERICANS BECAUSE THAT'S TERRORISM

You are a sickness inviting the death of liberty in the American public, all so your political team can win. I hope this country outgrows your ilk.

There is absolutely something wrong with Keffals. A deranged psychopath who has manipulated people and openly brags about her misdeeds, knowing that outside of direct, illegal intervention, nobody can ever touch Keffals.

^^^fukken this

Attached: 1510928429.jpg (800x1199, 199.84K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-01-31-at-11.png (1280x800, 880.61K)

Why do right-wingers live this movie so much?

Attached: 27084B32-846D-43EA-BA5F-77E746E6D2ED.jpg (1037x1500, 265.65K)

For the same reason left and non wingers like it

No shit. They are communist revolutionaries and should be destroyed before they murder another hundred million people.

Attached: Communism-Killed-Some-100-Million-People.png (850x501, 28.15K)

>Progun, up until their own children get murdered with assault rifles
>Procop, up until the fbi raides their daddy
>Proabortion, up until their daughter gets drunk and pregnant at 15

The republicans are nothing but "I don't care about it until it effects me." They always were the most narrow-minded, least empathic group of people in america.

Attached: 881.jpg (200x196, 4.22K)

The fbi and antifa are on the same side

ANTIFA protecting pedophiles

Sounds about right

Why the fuck would I abort my own child?

weird, this is a kid-friendly drag show, not a GOP Trump rally.

>Progun for law abiding citizens.
>Procops but not as political weapons.
>Dumb cunt deserved it.

Your retarded and you should feel bad about that.
Kys tranny faggot.

Whatever dude. They’re all pedophiles then. All should be shot

>2ND AMENDMENT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED LIBTARD
>No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, not like that though

Death to fascists everywhere

Attached: 1200px-Antifaschistische_aktion.svg.png (1200x1200, 144.83K)

Im so glad im not born or a part of the US.

Absolute third world country. You wouldnt see this shit in germany or any other european country for that matter.

We havent lost our marbles to the point where fat beached whales are dancing for little kids while militant leftie virgins hold long rifles out in public while covering themselves and holding shit flags.

Fuck this country. 300 million citizens??? And as a soldier you fight for.... this??? Seriously?