Naturalist story/discussion/img thread

Naturalist story/discussion/img thread

Is there a good reason to be one? Or are they all just horny?

Attached: 1633603723_1-titis-org-p-beautiful-naked-girls-in-the-woods-erotika-1.jpg (1000x1383, 242.88K)

I’m horny

What you talking about bro

I grew up in a naturist commune and we were all fucked by the older guys. Maybe that was a unique experience but I doubt it

M or f?

Post images like in OP, if you have them, looking out for artsy shots myself, as opposed to just fap material.

Talk about people who hang out naked in the woods, duh.

Sounds kind of fucked up, actually, do you have more to tell?

Attached: 0005-03.jpg (1067x1600, 260.89K)

F

Best fuck of my life was with my girl on a nude beach.

But in saying that sexualising nudity goes against all the naturism principles

It was a rural area. The pretence was that it was all peace and love and growing vegetables. The outside world was pretty distant. The reality was as soon as we hit puberty one of the older guys would take a shine to one of us and we'd end up servicing his cock on the regular. I can't say I'm traumatized or anything but it was a fucking weird way to grow up

this is not real, girls do not exist

naturalism is just a conspiracy organized by ticks

It seems a lot worse than just being weird, user, I hope you're ok

That said, what were it like with the people there? I hear alittle bit about communes here and there, with drugs and off-their-rocker hippies and such, anything like that?

There were drugs and drifters but it was mostly peaceful. Some had been there ages and but there was a transient element too

There are countless psychological benefits to naturism and freedom from society.
Come into the woods user.
It's nice.
Trust me.

Attached: tickposter.png (1066x776, 64.55K)

>Skinny with big round boobs projecting forward
Patrician female bod

god damn!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A HOT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are her tits fake tho? what a shame

Attached: ftvouting.jpg (2957x1968, 1.96M)

>Mfw I use to do contract forestry/conservation work for a naturalist groups campground and 9/10 of the women there looked like that or were just some level of highly aesthetic.
It was the most distracting and therefore dangerous jobs I used to work. Especially when they eventually convinced me to work nude and holy fuck the amount of concentration needed to not flirt and fuck them was legendary. I stopped after I almost accidentally tore my cock and balls off when I slipped going over a log because I was watching them slack line and my dick and balls got caught on a protruding piece of bark. Down side I totally tore my frenulum/foreskin, upside they all wanted to "help" in some way when they noticed what happened.

Attached: 1612598906870.jpg (752x581, 138.77K)

I'm a bit of a naturist myself - but not to the crazy hippy level.
I love to skinny dip, and feel the warmth of the sun on my skin.
It feels awesome, and is something 100% non-sexual.

I've introduced a few friends to these activities too. We don't make a huge deal about it, it's not "a lifestyle" or anything, it's just comfortable, convenient, and feels good.

But I come from a country where nudity is not a huge deal to begin with. If you're on a more conservative place, your experience might vary a lot, as these activities will be seen as lewd and attract the kind of people that will ruin it.

naturalist, right... that girl clearly has fake books, you can see the scar

user u dont even have to see scars to know those r fake