Remember when they started curating comments and removed dislikes so they can maintain public perception and further...

Remember when they started curating comments and removed dislikes so they can maintain public perception and further their manipulation? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Attached: 1661753827241066.jpg (828x1024, 111.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

la.disneyresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/ACIIW_EMERGENT_324.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this is true its messed up.

I hope I get the chance to vote for Trump again.

they've been hard at work.

Attached: Woke.jpg (1679x2048, 349.64K)

I wonder what percentage of content i view is decide by alphabet 2 ads per video sometimes upwards of 8,
la.disneyresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/ACIIW_EMERGENT_324.pdf

I wonder if you could stack emotions and create optimal times of suggestion like a shity magician. I mean take the Cartesian of humors and build a repeating sine wave for engagement and hit a resonance to meet endorphin goals.

Idk, I can see all the dislikes on youtube. Probably because I’m not a boomer and understand how to properly download extensions into my browser.

It's because normal people don't care enough to bother with watching, let alone liking those videos.
It's only the crazy Trumptards who go out of their way to watch these boring videos and slamming that dislike button.

Most people who voted for Biden don't love him. We're just relieved that the carnival shit show trump presidency is done.

not caring = not paying attention
not paying attention = Understanding the world throught the well formated narrative

You're are the MSM dream.

>We totally don't care!!!
>That's why we removed the dislike button!!!

Lmaoooo I remember when those trump spergs went around endlessly disliking every Biden video they could find like a bunch of retards because they were bitter they lost

Sad

are implying a voted for hate, that would infere that the american voting public was not informed about candidates that they would vote for

Somebody is thinking about me

Before Sundar Pichai removed 'dont be evil' and turned Google into an ad infested super computer powered bias machine, it actually meant something to have people votes.

Now YouTube is just as boring as regular TV.

> out of the frying pan, into the fire

>well formated [sic] narrative
and there was no narrative from the conman, right?

their not pushed by the MSM, also no well funded think tanks

check

what did fauci do again that was so bad?
gave health advice to the public based on what was recommended by the and known by scientists at the time?
what an evil evil man...

Attached: 1642602863740.jpg (706x720, 104.27K)

They removed the dislike button because that year's YouTube Rewind video was the most disliked video on the entire platform.

you don't think the need to exert power had any influence on their choices?

good argument there

>Yes, it was totally biden!!!!11
Why would youtube help Biden again? Does google want to pay higher taxes?

Attached: 99.9%..jpg (778x768, 106.55K)

The middle class is paying higher taxes. Start reading some of the bills that are being passed.

Well that and so corporations could advertise without getting millions of dislikes.

yes, we dont want magaturds stink up the internet

Attached: 1637855225360.jpg (866x900, 123.69K)