Mexico seems to be pretty big on neutrality...

Mexico seems to be pretty big on neutrality, having told the US to fuck off several times recently and historically when they trannies try to pressure them on issues like Ukraine or bidens fake election. I've also heard that they refused to enter into certain extradition agreements with the US, like the one involving us military arrested inside the country I think.

so my question is, why arent people hosting websites and setting up servers in mejico? power is cheap and they have good infrastructure and internet. it also has really easy physical access for Americans, they don't even bother to stamp passports when you enter the country of you're American or "American"

seems like an option people should be thinking about.

Attached: 1655316788372m.jpg (1024x538, 58.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-a-version-of-Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

affaires-estrangerres

and?

Shut the fuck up bitch

When it comes to speech, Mexico is slightly more draconian than Europe.

>Under the current Mexican Constitution, both freedom of information and expression are to be protected under the legislation from Article 6, which states that "the expression of ideas shall not be subject to any judicial or administrative investigation, unless it offends good morals, infringes the rights of others, incites to crime, or disturbs the public order,"[3] and Article 7 which guarantees that "freedom of writing and publishing writings on any subject is inviolable. No law or authority may establish censorship, require bonds from authors or printers, or restrict the freedom of printing, which shall be limited only by the respect due to private life, morals, and public peace."[3]

doesn't Mexico have a Spanish Any Forums? someone does, not sure about the actual location of the severs

Mexico is also one of the worlds biggest suppliers of cp. not that I want that but it suggests their enforcement is either lax or weak. definitely wouldn't want to risk anything illegal of you're physically located in the country. Mexican jail must suck

the point is, would a Mexican company care about American trannies crying to get some site shut down?

Attached: 1661355053775289m.jpg (715x1024, 92.75K)

quora.com/Is-there-a-version-of-Any Forums-in-Spanish

Hispachan was the main one iirc but it's dead now. The admins were from Spain but I'm pretty sure it was hosted in the US or western europe.

Enforcement is weak for CP but if you start talking about people, especially about people with connects, you'll get a visit.

Because KF also catalogues people outside the English-speaking world. Even if KF could get away with all the slurs and shit on Mexican internet, it'd still be getting cancelled except instead of American trannies it'd be mexispergs (and they'd use the police instead of trying to bully middlemen like CF).

but one of the only things Mexicans use social media for is for making fun of politicians and famous people.

they also care about privacy for privacy and legal reasons. all the videos they upload talking about people they use voice filters and accounts that aren't tied to them on any way

you get threats when you report on narco activity from your real Facebook account. it's not some glowie shit like in the west

user if a gringo sets up a website in Mexico that the authorities don't like, the first place they're going to go to is the US govt. US intelligence gives them stuff all time.

Glowies don't care about borders and it's dumb to think they'll suddenly stop caring about you because you've moved somewhere where they can do glowie shit against you even more easily and with the cooperation of local authorities.

you opinions on things seem to come only from movies. plenty of Mexican don't like America, including the government. the US doesn't operate very freely in Mexico when you take into account the twos location and the fact that the US has legitimate reason to care but still has a small presence. Mexican border patrol even arrested some America border patrol some years back because they strayed too far into Mexico

what exactly so you think is going to be said on a spic Any Forums that isn't already said on spic Facebook (in Spanish no less)?

no free speech
narco run mafia state
who the fuck would be dumb enough to trust a datacenter in mexico?

jajajaja wussup gringos

Attached: 1633146096888.png (800x1000, 1.5M)

Mexico has repeatedly been telling the US to go fuck itself under AMLO. Mexicans are also well aware of operation fast and furious

I honestly don't really know of any US involvement in Mexico other than training programs for marines and seals and shit. Mexicans don't even use ARs for their service rifle.

>... unless it offends good morals, infringes the rights of others, incites to crime, or disturbs the public order
>... which shall be limited only by the respect due to private life, morals, and public peace."

why did they even bother writing any of this with such massive carve-outs?

Mexico City... not bad.

Attached: mexico-city-santa-fe-district.jpg (1080x724, 203.15K)

the west doesn't have free speech either. that's what's promoting the discussion.

do you know a single country on earth that has free speech? please tell us

pic is fake right?

Mexico city is a giant hell hole. the only place I've been in Mexico where I was on actually 24/7 on guard against kidnappings and shit. waiting for the taxi to the airport I had to keep constant watch on guys parked on the corner and already told my wife where to run and to get ready to if we see them move too quickly or walk towards us

plus lots of jews there. I'm sure the two aren't related at all

>Mexico is also one of the worlds biggest suppliers of cp
it helps when the AOC in Mexicuoooh is like 12

One of the most disgusting places on earth

It's real and I've seen it before countless times