This flag represents freedom. You're gonna have to pry it from my cold dead finger tips if you plan on stealing it

This flag represents freedom. You're gonna have to pry it from my cold dead finger tips if you plan on stealing it.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

Why do right-wingers love this movie so much?

Attached: 91U0TwNG23L._SL1500_.jpg (1037x1500, 265.65K)

It's good family fun. Teaches kids about respect, as well as the fact that life's not fair. Maybe you win a factory, maybe you die a gruesome death. Teaches kids to value life.

You can't be seriously implying that some kid deserves to be shrunk to a couple inches tall just because he was disrespectful to authority figures.

Attached: ddosfs8-afb401db-7851-4284-91c1-9e1ec1532247.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

It represents people who lost and are losers. They also got blacked.

You said it yourself that he enjoyed it. And he seems like a good kid, so sure he's allowed to be happy.

Nah.

Attached: FB_IMG_1655828341854.jpg (600x414, 27.39K)

I guess that's true.

Freedom for whom, exactly?
Not everybody, that's for sure.

Careful boy, that's my family crest you're disrespecting right there. I'm friends with some of the admins on this site, they can track your house for me to come and make a visit.

Freedom for the real america. Not the real traitors the yanks. They practiced under the treasonous Lincoln that tore up the constitution.

Sherman should've burned more

Sherman should've croaked before the war even started. I'll never forgive that terrible man for what he did. Fuck him to hell and back.

The south didn't give two shits about The Constitution.
Their laws were The Articles of Confederation.
Learn your history before LARPing!

All yours, bro. I grew up in Texas and I used to like it too before the white supremacists took it over and made it all about that. I probably should be grateful that they helped me realize that I guess it’s always been about that. Not so fun anymore.

The flag represents failure, sedition, and a proven-false sense of superiority.

Attached: Texas Declaration.jpg (1024x683, 165.33K)

Mike Teavee was a yankee

You don't know what you're preaching little boy.

White supremacists never took it over. A few bad apples fly the flag sure, but a few bad apples flies lots of flags. The confederate flags are no more hate symbols than any other flag is a hate symbol.

>"the south will rise again"
It didn't rise the first time lol. "Again"

>You're gonna have to pry it from my cold dead finger tips
Ok. Pick a day faggot

Conservatives have lost literally every single conflict they've been in. Nobody is afraid of you kek

Yes, and?

Will do

Attached: 1622430869244.jpg (662x1024, 197.18K)

Mike Teavee was definitely the son of liberal parents. He brought a gun into wonka's factory.

I know my civil war history.
Also the rebel flag has been so misused by some very ugly extreme people, it has now become a symbol of hate, just like the swastika.

Even Lynard Skynard won't fly the rebel flag at their concerts anymore.

I never said that. But cool strawman nevertheless, little man.

You ain't ever gonna steal my property if you know what's good for you. Just stick to what you know best, that be jerkin off and playin games.

TFW one nigger with a Glock stopped an entire column of gravy seals with 1 bullet

Attached: images (12).jpg (653x469, 29.82K)

I thought gun ownership was supposed to be a conservative thing, and besides, being raised by liberals is hardly a crime worthy of being shrunk.

>You ain't ever gonna steal my property if you know what's good for you
Sorry chump we decide what's good for the world and you conservatives either cooperate or you get promoted to fertiliser. It doesn't really matter which, in the end the world sings out tune

Why these threads exist. The root of the SJW/IDpol "movement".

Attached: 00001.jpg (720x760, 144.25K)

Listen here you dumb little faggot you don't know jack shit about the fuckin Civil War. That was the war my fucking ancestors in my family FOUGHT in. I think I know more than you do. You're just a sad little kid making up lies on the computer. I'm 58 years old fucko, I could still beat your ass to a pulp if you ever disrespect me like this in the real world little punk.

>Right click, save image.
hehe noting personel.

Hur dur my ancestors. We wuz confederates

Now you literally sound like a nigger kek

Buddy you ain't gonna kill me. I've made 6ft 5 guys my bitches in prison before. You think I'm afraid of some glasses wearing 15 year old on the computer? Probably living in fuckin Delaware or some shit? Lol.

I ain't understand a word you said. You're probably a Russian shill.

Articles of Confederation 1777 - trips of truth

Thanks Texan - it wasn't about racism but it was publicized as such.
I live in the South now, moved from California. I've learned a lot.
California racism is everywhere. Ive had police treat me like garbage but I've not committed the crimes. Automatic outlaw status if you're browner than white.

In the South, a racist has the guts to tell you to your face. And they have done zero damage, where my California negroes actually use their racist police as a weapon.

The flag difference is honor.

You wear glasses. You don't have the right to criticize others. Even your vision thinks you suck.

Sure you have chud, so you're a convicted felon? No guns for you then. What's your plan here genius

>glasses

Attached: fuck glasses amirite.jpg (630x1200, 102.33K)

I don't need no guns. I can kill ya with my bare pinkies if you ever set foot on my land.

Texas never seceded you doucheturkey.

How did you mentally teleport flag meaning to a useless failed secession declaration?

Fringe fearer.

It’s a property thing, you’re not supposed to carry guns onto someone else’s property.

Come on down. You can eat my ass before you suck my cock.

Family crest you say? Yet doesn't spell like an inbred. Story doesn't check out