Give me ideas of Budapest buildings or landmarks where I should go and take pics

Give me ideas of Budapest buildings or landmarks where I should go and take pics

Attached: 20220825_3.jpg (1145x1527, 427.76K)

Best I have ever seen him I now believe in those legs I did not before

>I now believe in those legs
You thought they were shopped or what does that mean?

>Give me ideas of Budapest buildings or landmarks where I should go and take pics

Attached: gellert-hegy-es-latnivaloi_balkanyi-laszlo_20150518.exact1980w.jpg (1980x1320, 373.19K)

Forget the buildings. Go to the big city park and jump on the trampolines and climb the crazy jungle gym structures.

It's closed now due to renovations

The most crime ridden part of the entire city.

just go to the city center and start wondering around the little streets anb explore for yourself. Plenty of bars around in case you get tired. Start off at the Parlamanet building and head East, or go for the Castle on the Buda side of the city. Enjoy.

I had the Parliament a few weeks ago

Attached: 20220812.jpg (1305x1740, 907.03K)

what a stupid hair

It was braided differently than on the OP pic, but I don't care, I always get compliments on my braids from people in various scenarios. The best was when a Wizz Air hostess complimented on them during check-in

>It's closed now due to renovations
even better.
How about the cemetery on the FIumei street?

This 2021 pic was near the cemetery. I don't know, it's full empty, but we'll see

Attached: bp210604_1.jpg (1000x1733, 862.67K)

dvr678

W4MPA

Are you a raging homosexual?

You look tall af

183-184 cm (6 feet)

Nice legs dude. No joke.

>that aging chin and neck

EVERY TIME LMAO. You should be arrested for imposing your deviancy on others

>>that aging chin and neck
huh? what do you mean

He means you look like dried shit you worthless attention whoring cumdumpster.

More or less this. If he was some 18 year old twink with cute legs it would be different, instead he's some dried up old man with a weirdly stern facial expression and a humiliation fetish where he subjects us all to his gross physique for his own enjoyment.

Thoughts on winter?