I'm tired of people making me feel like I'd be better off dead. My dad makes me feel that way...

I'm tired of people making me feel like I'd be better off dead. My dad makes me feel that way, my grandfather made me feel that way, my brothers make me feel that way. I do everything I can to be a good person and all I get is shit for it. I have no one to talk to about how I feel. I'm tired of living life this, and I feel stuck

Attached: 1661224238802660.png (1000x1000, 195.39K)

kill them all

Well you’re not much better off here, everyone heres gonna tell u to kys

fp and i disagree with you

leave before its too late

kys

if everyone is against you, maybe you're genuinely a bad person but you're not aware of it

Attached: 1661540071894252s.jpg (241x209, 6.58K)

or your family is cancer.

How old are you? Move out asap

Obviously you just aren't good enough user. People like you are trash. We all really do want you to die. It's annoying knowing you don't dedicate yourself to a skill or profession that makes you worth a shit. We don't like you or having to deal with people like you. Trying "your" best isn't good enough. Get good or kys. Thanks.

>It's annoying knowing you don't dedicate yourself to a skill or profession that makes you worth a shit.
>implying

Sometimes youre born into it to no fault of your own. I assume its just the family members mentioned, though if it is truly "everyone" you might be doing something wrong. Give us an example of all the good you try and do day to day and what exactly that means. Yknow, if you aren't just a whining faggot

You saying I'm implying is a debate toward the accuracy of my statement. You also don't argue against what I said if I am accurate. Senseless argument.
>Nuh uh

family is a shit, take this advice from a italian descendant, with a knife on hand tell the family parasites to fuck a dog, not you, space and peace of mind is half the way to find a meaning

Attached: 1660420130483435.jpg (750x503, 103.67K)

Nothing OP said gave you any reason to think hes a NEET or otherwise. Youre a dumb cunt for assuming and are probably just projecting. God you sound like a faggot with the way you type

you are mentally ill and i'm glad for your family that they've disowned you

>people making me feel like I'd be better off dead
Where would you get that idea from?

Attached: DO.IT.FROG....jpg (496x502, 56.6K)

But if he was a neet faggot people would be justified to want him to kill himself. Right?
> Ur A FaGgOT

+1

Same can be said if he was a pedo, but you didnt assume that which is an arguably better reason to kys first, hence why I think youre projecting being a useless cunt
Yes you are a huge cum-bathing faggot, I bet your name is Ryan or something

>guy 1 assumes
>guy 2 >implying
>guy 1 nice debate
>guy 2 there is none, you based your reply off of nothing
>guy 1 but if I was correct, Id be correct, right?
Fuck you are retarded

You're a dumb fucking stupid asshole and you probably should be dead because I bet you have no one and contribute nothing.

Attached: images (7).jpg (183x275, 7.41K)

That was a weird ass dodge lol.
I'm straight and although I don't have any kids with my wife idk that I'd say I'm useless.
>YoURe RiGhT AnD I CaNt JuSt SaY It

>Op assumes family is wrong.
>I assume op is wrong.
>You assume I am wrong.
You are still a faggot