How to treat schizophrenia/general mental illness

I got fired from my last job because I became convinced my supervisor had told to me to run my foot over with a heavy industrial cart, and it looks like word got around and now I can't get hired anywhere local for general labor.

If I want meds to treat auditory (sometimes visual) hallucinations, where do I start? I know I need some kind of diagnosis or prescription but I don't know how to get anything like that but I'm poor.

I understand if the answer is die, I can also make this a hallucinations story thread.

CAPCHA 2DVMS8

Attached: DALLE_2022-08-23_12.02.27_-_adorable_fuzzy_kitten_doing_a_backflip_off_a_skateboard_into_the_ocean_ukiyo-e-1.png (1024x1024, 1.91M)

Suck a dick. Suck MY dick

where do you live
i am also unattractive

luvox and brexpiprazole are the best antipsychotics for cognition. I take max of both

Attached: Brexpiprazole-Rexulti-Psychopharmacology-and-mechanism-of-action-.png (3448x1888, 495.98K)

o-ontario...

what steps did you have to go through to get medicated? I can take the bus now

I was joking, u gay?
Also on a serious note OP, you should maybe go to a doctor or therapist man. not chuds like me on b

my mum took me to a psychiatrist

Attached: 1652309505822.jpg (2048x2730, 599.66K)

I don't really have the money right now and I figured people on here would have similar experiences, although to be honest it's been a few years since I was an active poster

are there side effects you personally notice? are you able to work? is the psychiatrist uh. scary?

Geodon is good just look up a psychiatrist and go to one. Strong D2 affinity compared to other antipsychotics. Get on medicaid if you have no insurance or it'll be 150 dollars each time you go. OTC stuff for schizophrenia is pretty sparse to find. Phenibut or kratom can make you hallucinate more or help you feel better depending if you get addicted. I think l-lysine helps with negative symptoms and maybe seaweed helps too because of the lithium. Good luck just get on medicaid and go to a psychiatrist. You can make up to 1400 a month and be on medicaid.

i have to vape weed and nicotine on the drugs to feel comfortable but thats just me, they are the best. my psychiatrist was a petty dickhead, I see a GP now.

would the people around me hate me for being on medicaid and can I only accept the money I need?

you are very helpful thank you

i don't work btw

1400 dollars is like 16k/18k a year. that is abysmal money you should only be making from 16 to maybe 20 years old

what keeps you alive as a drive?

sorry if this only makes me seem shallow

my friends and family and drugs

makes sense - I'm envious

also you are very nice and helpful sorry for not saying so earlier

thank you everyone for your time, I will look into medicaid and seeing a psychiatrist. I will take the bus

Go to a doc get a referral to a psych get medicated and take the time for it to actually get in your system, it'll probably take two years to find the right meds and dose, it does get better Ive been stable for four years

Some people need medicaid. Healthcare is important. Some people are assholes but most people don't care. I've never had anyone care I was on medicaid and I've known a bunch of people on it.

If you work part time like 20 hours a week you only make that much. If it's between 20 hours a week and insurance or no insurance I'll take the 20 hours a week.

I feel tired the first 2 months I'm on a new medication. Some medications work better than others. I had to try four medications to find the best one. The other ones worked though they just made me tired and I couldn't sleep when I came off them. It took me about two years to find the best medication although the other medications worked

Step 1: get diagnosis, get drugs
Step 2: in your resume you say you got fired because of the reason you just said… but now you’re on meds and it’s treated.

If you’re honest about a fuck up but have the fuck up solved, the employer will think you’re honest and they like that.

If you’re a good worker, after diagnosis it might be a good idea to get onto the old boss and apologise and say you’re a schizophrenic.

If your relationship didn’t totally go into the gutter.

Fr tho you need to get treatment or you’re gonna be fucked in the long term very badly. Gotta make it happen