Started working in help desk 2 weeks now

Started working in help desk 2 weeks now

How do i escape the rat race and still have money to enjoy life.

Attached: 91.webm (320x426, 681.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any Forums-science.fandom.com/wiki/Electrical_and_Electronics_Engineering

Live with your parents while paying little to no rent. Also, don't ever own a vehicle. Insurance and gasoline are the biggest scams ever known to man.

sex

i would punch her lights out if she came running up like that on me lol

Graduate to comfy sysadmin position.

I would pull out my gun and shoot at her!!!!

what age did you get your diagnosis

interesting. I, on the other hand, would nakadashi

Attached: coomin.jpg (499x372, 26.49K)

you dont. you WILL work like a slave until the day you die, and you WILL be grateful for the oppurtunity to do so.

Live with parents, work part time or self employ, don't use a car and if you go to a bar with your mates just ask for a glass of tap water.

I know people who have worked the same help desk job for 5+ years. Obviously much more skilled than they need to be but just trapped moving forward. Nobody wants to hire somebody who is just helpdesk scum. You're basically just customer service at this point.

are you a vietnam's veteran?

You're already dead

why is this video contorting a little bit like it's taken underwater?

I want an Asian GF that loves me so much is fucking unreal bros, help

>I want an Asian GF that loves me so much is fucking unreal
Wow, you really want one that bad? You must be putting an awful lot of effort into making yourself attractive and putting yourself in positions to find an asian gf if that's the case.

Never gonna get this.. whats the point of living

live with your parents and extended family

What the fuck is wrong with her? Getting a strike is literally 6 year old boy tier accomplishment. This is truly pathetic.

Getting a strike is an accomplishment for anyone learning how to bowl. Are you so out of touch that you think even a majority of people learn how to bowl at a young age?

People who grew up in a functioning society did. I don't really care about random savages. I bet you could find some random nigger in africa freaking out about inventing the wheel even to this day, but the rest of us in civilized society do not care, nor should we. We should treat them like the low class peasants they are.