I am sitting on the toilet and i realized i ran out of toilet paper too late

i am sitting on the toilet and i realized i ran out of toilet paper too late
i already took a massive shit and i don't know what to do

Attached: A360294D-37BC-4898-B6FE-F315B607C75F.jpg (600x800, 111.66K)

There is only one thing to do in that situation, use socks or cut up a T-shirt and use that, we have all been there, clothing that you don't mind ruining is a saviour in that situation.

lol when i was like 16 i worked at giant eagle and i ate a bunch of tacquitos on break and then chugged a 40oz smirnoff ice, i went back to work and after like a half hr i had to run from my register and make a dash for the bathroom. i ran into the stall and had an explosive diarea shit all over the toilet/wall/everywhere. then i looked down and realized the fucking toilet paper dispenser was empty. i waddled out of the stall to the paper towel dispenser, fucking pants around my ankles bare shitassed, didn't have the key to unlock the paper towel thing, so i fucking broke that shit and took the entire roll of paper towel back into the stall with me so i could clean the disaster area up. i ended up telling them i was sick and i made my mom come pick me up just so i could go home and shower. shit was awful.

ever since ive learned to carry baby wipes in my purse because fuck toilet paper and fuck public bathrooms especially. plus they handy for other things tbh

PA?

>>purse

Femanon or femboy?

holy fuck u gotta be new.

>PA

giant eagle kinda implies that fr

>Femanon or Femboy

femanon. Femboys are gay and i hate the gays kek

Attached: paANON.png (370x331, 162.36K)

Here since 2005.

There's GE in WV, OH, MD, and IN. But yeah, most are in PA.

yep. i grew up right near pittsburgh, now im up in lawrence county.

also i guess i mostly post here in the morning/days so i guess its not surprising that overnight anons never seen me post before.

it's okay now guys

i didn't have any clothes on i could sacrifice so i stretched my ass out and ran to the kitchen like a raptor for some paper towels

i busted up my ass a little bit but now i had a shower too so it's all good

I was mostly asking if that was in PA because I heard a GE friend talk about something like that years ago in Washington County.

I live near Pittsburgh.

nah lol it wasnt in washington county. i grew up in west mifflin i live up in lawrence kinda near ohio now tho.

Gotcha. I have a house outside of Robinson, PA. Been a while since I've been through Lawrence County.

nice. idk sometimes i miss being closer to the city, but i needed to get away for my own well being. i needed to restart life and moving was the best way.

do miss being closer to kennywood tho.

You could've just showered...but go ahead and bust up your ass for no reason. That's cool.

idk why guys dont use baby wipes. theyre the shit.

Yo paanon, haven't seen you around in a while, dude was saying a couple of months back you got knocked up

Being closer to things is nice though, like you said. Kennywood changed so much, but it's still pretty nice.

I get needing to move. I escaped my hometown due to drugs and bad friends. Now I barely do drugs, lol. I'm mostly a loner now and like it.

yeah. i have a 1 month old now lol. i didnt post much for a while because when i got pregnant i was working like 60 hrs a week to try and save up money before the baby came. i mostly post during the day but the baby got me up to eat at 230 and i cant fall back asleep so

> escaped my hometown due to drugs and bad friends.

same situation dude. my mom got married and moved up here with my step dad, gave me the option to move in with them and live in the basement and i decided that was the best choice. i basically dipped on my entire friend circle in the city and thats the main reason i was able to get clean tbh. my step dad helped me a ton as far as getting clean, he made more effort than my mom ever did, so if i didnt move up here id prob still be a tweaker tbh

Damn, please tell me you're still with the dude and he's white lol

Well, good of your step dad and I don't know you, but glad you got clean. Shit ain't easy. Fuck our old friend circle. Focus on yourself, your kid, and your future.

Going to bed, nice chatting though. Maybe I'll see you around again.

yes and yes.

i feel u user, have a nice night

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-28 3.29.08 PM.png (484x472, 231.37K)

I feel a bit better knowing that even Fem Anons are at the mercy of a bad Tacquito