The double chin is not a coinsidinse

The double chin is not a coinsidinse

Attached: unknown.png (744x401, 718.5K)

If a double chin is important, won't like 60% of the US be suspects?

hmm

No no no. Animaterr Man's double chin is different

You mean Ole.

Graham Walker

Attached: 1660851604124944.jpg (3088x2320, 952.67K)

Well, would you ?

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 52.79K)

This is now a logthread!!
Clogg their throats with POOM!!!!!!

Attached: 7fd.jpg (700x990, 278.11K)

Uh, no. His name is Ole. He was doxxed on /b a year ago or something like that. Everything about him. First and last name, address, former places of employment, friends, music preferences, everything. An user posted it when Ole claimed no one could find his identity. Took like 15 minutes for /b to figure it out.

This never happened.

Hey, that's me! I'll ask you not to use my likeness without my permission, friend.

Attached: 1603487823485.jpg (720x1052, 49.87K)

omg does eust really not wear a chin bra? what a baby!

That's 2 different folks

>Animaterr
proof?

80%

Graham walker is the lawyer from the niggers and poop picture

All me. How do you think I afford to logpost 24/7? I take one or two major cases a year, during which I'll have my "simps" post for me, and the rest of the year is spent clogging.

>take one or two major cases a year
you live in your mother's basement, leeching off ssi disability and posting all day, loser

E, I know sliddas on SSI. You really don't get enough to survive, much less pay for all that internet and clown makeup. You need additional income. You also need to have constant follow-ups to ensure you still qualify for SSI. It's not a free pass to shitpost 24/7. Even if it was and even if it paid as good as you think it does, a man still has to sleep so somebody else would have to be taking a shift for more or less 8 hours every night. Do you see now how ridiculous your "all one guy" delusion is or shall I go on?

kek e btfo