Hello Any Forums. I need a new clamp meter for work

Hello Any Forums. I need a new clamp meter for work.
What should I buy?

Attached: Amprobe AMP-320.jpg (731x1024, 107.21K)

can you be more specific about the kind of work you do? there's a lot of clamps out there but an electrician might not pick the same clamp meter as someone who does hvac work

HVACR. Need to measure uF, microamps, and inrush accurately but I haven't found one meter that can do all of them at once.

>is an electrician
>doesn't just buy fluke
Unless you're dirt poor stay away from other brands. Just looks odd to see a chinese brand and they don't take the abuse kindly.
Now if you were a home gamer, you would have about 100 options.
Also >>/diy/ is a better place to ask because these faggots on Any Forums never touched a tool in their life.

Any Forums is a tech consumerism and flame war board, go ask in
>>/diy/ohm

you are supposed to spread misinformation and be biased in g user
like saying linux is a great desktop os and firefox is good

>they don't take the abuse kindly
youre a pro, why would you abuse your own tool, yet alone mains measuring equipment

This. Just buy Fluke. They last a lifetime and they just work. Watch out for counterfeits.

Attached: 4AC72AB0-9A31-490C-948C-323F3802FC1A.png (1132x1560, 753.77K)

This user is correct. You're much better off with /diy/. Any Forums is just consumerism and shit flinging.

>inrush
not sure if any hand meter can measure inrush currents accurately. ideally you'd want some kind of oscilloscope for that, but i understand you probably dont want to carry that shit around
>complains about Any Forums
>immediately deploys tried-and-true "hurr loonix sux" bait
inb4 30 genuine replies defending linux and firefox. sharing most of my genome with this board's userbase makes me feel like a dirty subhuman

Oh so I'm not supposed to drop them from 15 meters when I'm up there measuring something?
We're not car mechanics, car mechanics can clean all of their just pure steel/chrome tools in 10 seconds with brakes part cleaner. You can't clean a plastic, it takes on color, gets scratched, you step on the lead etc. Fuck it, I even bent few needle nose plies by like 2mms and made them useless.

klein cl390 desu

don't buy a fluke, over priced garbage that is going down in quality. get a kyoritsu

t. Calibration tech

Fluke
/thread

fieldpiece sc480. quality brand tailored specfically for hvac techs

This. If you're in HVACR Fieldpiece is the way to go. A bit pricey but nice QoL stuff for HVAC stuff. Check out HVACR videos on youtube if you want to see them in use.

and if you're under a budget then the SC260 is perfectly fine. it doesnt have microamps but i personally dont need it since i dont work on furnaces much in my area

UEI Phoenix DL389B. Used one in the field for years, no issues

Fluke, so you can dab on your poorfag coworkers.

Attached: F-393fc_01a_w.jpg (1500x1000, 101.27K)

just like moog, they aren’t that good anymore. The one you posted doesn’t even do mfd which is an absolute necessity for hvac