Does anyone have an infographic on how to make alcohol with sugar, yeast, water, a bottle and a balloon?

Does anyone have an infographic on how to make alcohol with sugar, yeast, water, a bottle and a balloon?
Or know where to find instructions on this method? I've read it before but I can't find anything

Attached: 1658965816264237.png (512x512, 189.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dose_makes_the_poison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are like thousands of youtube videos making "prison alchohol"

They use fruit to replace the sugar and bread to replace the yeast, so at the part of the process they use them switch them out for your pure counterparts

Store in cool, dry place and vent every now and again

Expect it to fail your first few goes, its trail and error

Buy alcohol instead
You can very easily poison yourself

alcohol IS poison so that makes no sense

Found the weed smoker

Weed is for fags and it makes you mentally ill and you act jive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dose_makes_the_poison

I did read that in my travels

Might be time to quit then if I don't really know what I"m doing. Man I wish I could just sleep like a normal person
No car and nothing walkable, not enough $ for a delivery.

fake news OP didn't even mention alcohol to make alcohol

Infographics thread?

Not unless you are absolutely retarded. Fucking sumeritonian heebraloids figured it out before they figured out writing, you nitwit

Nah, it's pretty easy dude. Honey or pure apple juice is a much better starter than pure sugar, which doesn't have the nutrients apples need.

T. Brews his own wine

checked

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

Simple. Warm water, yeast and sugar place in bottle with balloon on top to burp. Sit in warm place, distill after at least a week. Use fruits to add flavor, otherwise it will taste like absolute garbage instead of regular dumpster juice

Just take some fruit juice and let it ferment, the ancient way, you don't need all that shit to make cheap alcohol or something similar.

Attached: DicaprioKEK.jpg (600x572, 88.99K)

On the topic of your picture. Do you remember a fucked up claymation cartoon that would come on late at night. It was like a starfish that would be sifting through the sand at the bottom of the sea. It was real weird. 1996-1998.

The picture comes from a scene from ''Adventures of Mark Twain''

So they just ran the same starfish cartoon for two years and you kept watching it? Need more info - claymation fan here.

Fruit juice is always what I used in the joint. Plain sugar doesn't have all the nutrients the yeast needs.

Bread yeast, or even bread, -will- work, we always used a honeybun from the commissary, but a proper yeast will improve your quality. The alcohol content will only get so high though. It's a waste product for the yeast and in high enough concentrations will kill the yeast.

If you are looking for recipes, look for Mead recipes on google.

As for a proper way to do it, I suggest a large glass bottle with a stopper or cork that you can fit a hose to. Run the other end of the hose into a smaller bottle half filled with water. This allows the CO2 to bubble off into the water. A balloon on the top of your fermentation vessel will work, but condensation, or two much gas pressure can cause it to fail.

Pretty good for a kid's movie. Got it on DVD

I was just a kid. It would come on Teletoon (Canadian channel) and it would come on when all the weird cartoons would come on. Fuck, I wish I wasn’t on my phone, I’d link you to some shows that would be relevant to it. It could of been an older show that they decided to put back on the air.