Do they send the cops to your house if you call the suicide hotline...

Do they send the cops to your house if you call the suicide hotline? I'm not sure how much more I can take but I'm also not in the mood to cause a scene.

Attached: Sad Frog.jpg (500x373, 32.13K)

Don’t suicide you fag

YES! Don't say anything stupid.

Only if you tell them you have active plans to kys or are about to while on the line

Why are you considering suicide user?

>tfw no gf

Become an Apostle. Save us all.

Attached: 1656110867854.jpg (482x625, 353.33K)

girls are lame. eventually you will feel enslaved by them.

This is why you're killing yourself? Jesus user... You do realize there are better things in life then women, right?

If you suicide you'll be an even bigger beta, virgin loser.

This, within the context of having no meaningful relationship with anyone at all, makes life not worth the struggle.

I've been afraid of falling in live for a while because it will just remind me how lonesome and empty my own existence is. I kept by that for a while (5+ years) but started hanging out with this one girl - an animal-lover, a PhD student in data science, and pretty as all get out - I finally worked up the courage to tell her how I feel and it made her not want to see me anymore.

*69 that shit nigga

That wasn't me.

He wasn't 100% wrong, but
is my actual reply.

They can still see your number if you do that

Sorry user, that sounds rough. I don't think suicide is the answer to your problem. Your problem is temporary, I'm sure you'll find another girl that you love. Also surely there are other things that you enjoy in life. Do you have friends or family? A hobby that you enjoy? I've been a wizard for a while now, and I find enjoyment from playing games with my friends, and reading about history. Even if things suck right now, suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem.

>Friends...?
Barely.
>Family?
We can't stand each other's company, all we ever do is fight - certainly with my siblings. Sometimes I can get along with my parents but they remind me of all the flaws I have because they literally gave them to me, so I still don't find it worth it.

If these two situations were different, the grill thing - as painful as it is - wouldn't be as big of a deal. It was like my last hope at finding meaningful connection.

> A hobby that you enjoy?
I admit I love playing guitar. The "barely" friends I alluded to before are a few musicians my age. They live pretty far away, but we were still hoping to make an album within the year.
Maybe, you got me here.

bumping while I write something

Thanks user

You actually asking or just larping?

Actually asking.

If I was just larping I'd do something more entertaining, like schizoposting

Playing the guitar sounds fun, and recording an album would be really cool. Also being a guitarist helps a ton for picking up girls,. Back when I played the drums in a band with some of my friends in college, girls would go crazy for the singer and guitarist. One thing I learned from playing in a band, is it's a good way to make friends. I'm still on good terms with all my old bandmates, and being in a band just adds a passive "coolness factor" to you and makes people want to be your friend. If you could start or join a local band, it would definitely help you meet some new people.

Bumping while I get some food real quick.

Then yes and no. According to the policy, dialing 988 they arrange for a qualified therapist and a uniformed officer to come to you. Therapist assesses the situation and if condition warrants it, you will be given the opportunity to go to the nearest hospital for further assessment. The police only observe and if necessary, protect the therapist from harm.
Good luck user.

Don’t seek help or contact anybody. They record everything, log it in their database, snitch, sell data