Ned advice how to fuck my former HS teacher

Help me out Any Forumsros, it's my biggest dream

Attached: 1661247304612381.jpg (1293x785, 263.48K)

need*

Attached: 1661661751315004.jpg (1080x1329, 309.31K)

How old are you now? What's the age difference?
Do you live in the same town, or at least within 30 minutes of her?

I successfully did this as an adult.

It's a lot easier than you think. But then again, this is Any Forums, so idk how much hope I have.

Shit was cash though / everything I thought it would be.

She's 36, I'm 20... we still live in the same town

Attached: 1661662196392618.jpg (893x1262, 140.35K)

feel free to share your experience

Attached: 1661662319052470.jpg (628x640, 102.36K)

She's married to a very average looking, not rich skinny guy... they have a daughter together

Attached: download.jpg (1621x899, 266.85K)

Slim chance then I’m afraid

ls she married? a boyfriend? divorced? kids?
is she still a teacher?
how long ago was she your teacher?
not that it legally would matter to you and maybe it wouldn't do the teacher either, but most states have strict laws about former students and there has to be some sort of several year window there. not sure what that is, you may want to look if you give a fuck. But that is a potential roadblock. And if not outright illegal, may be a strict policy that gets her canned for it.
(if you ask me that makes it hotter but you didnt ask me)

Do you two still talk? How friend-zoned are you? do you see her around?
Not being 21 limits being able to ask her to grab a drink but you can do coffee.

i never fucked a teacher but a close friend did, the big difference was she was still a teacher and he was a teenager. He was not the first or the last, she got caught with a star basketball player at a house party after we graduated. In hindsight it was an open secret since there was always gossip and rumors but i was too naive to know the difference back then.

We talk on insta from time to time, she always seemed to like me (at least my personality), we danced on prom night and we were super touchy (kinda regret not doing anything at that moment).

Jerked off to this woman more than any other I know, even my bi hs girlfriend had the hots for her, we often finished off each other while scrolling through her insta together.

Attached: download (1).jpg (2682x958, 662.22K)

not impossible but it being cheating puts another big block on it in addition to everything else. you thinking hes a goober doesnt have anything really to do with it.

Short version, every teacher I've ever been with has told me they have some fantasy about being fucked by a student. I've dated like 14 of them. In my opinion it's pheromonal.

Anyway, odds are if you establish some kind of casual relationship with her and you can get her to agree to meet you without sperging out or making it obvious you want to fuck her -- she'll just gradually keep getting closer to you until she feels safe. Then it'll happen.

It's just like dating any other girl, but she might move a little faster because she's older.

Guys who jump too early get friendzoned and cry about the game.

Sleeping with women (and I guess men for that matter) is literally the easiest thing in the world.

>We talk on insta from time to time
How much is time to time and how involved is it?
like actually chatting or a lot of "wow thanks", "yes", "great good luck" type shit?
not accusing btw. and she is indeed fucking hot as fuck.

She's still a teacher, I think answered most of questions in meantime, also I'm not American... I'm from shithole European country so most of that legal shit doesn't matter

Attached: download (2).jpg (1675x718, 323.83K)

nothing flirty, but she almost always responds to my stories about my band, our upcoming music etc.

She' seems to be really interested in that, as I my band starts playing live shows again... I thought about inviting her, might be my best shot right there

Feels a bit weird to ask a married woman for coffee, drink etc. just randomly

Attached: e8nyvTY.jpg (833x1016, 126.17K)

Fuck what EU country has hot teachers like these???

send her a dick pic already

>Fuck what EU country has hot teachers like these???
>I'm from shithole European country
Ah, is it Larplandia? What a nice place and full of hot women who definitely are teachers.

Attached: kek2.jpg (512x329, 57.5K)

lol fucking topkek

OP is a betamale loser positing fake pics to LARP his fantasy

bro I've been jerking to this woman for 6 years in total, I've been hornyposting her during that time... also profesorica means teacher in my language, Sandra is her first name

I'd be lying if I said I never thought about it haha

Attached: XzmJc5v.jpg (1080x1920, 1005.65K)

why would I larp about WANTING to fuck my hot as fuck teacher?

Attached: 1560713590926.jpg (756x848, 112.18K)

Attached: Z8V2056.jpg (1080x1575, 191.8K)

Attached: BxxGsVZ.jpg (1080x1345, 196.43K)

Attached: e0jP9If.jpg (1080x1335, 706.95K)

Attached: loU2umP.jpg (960x960, 137.54K)