Douchebag ozzy is going back to the UK with his ugly cunt wife..GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH

douchebag ozzy is going back to the UK with his ugly cunt wife..GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH

Attached: 467357634657.jpg (709x695, 306.11K)

Is he wrong?

filthy british niggers with their cunt queen... off with her head

Isn't there a serious stabbing problem in the UK? It might be just as dangerous there

I dunno. Ask the kids at Uvaulde.

Ironic that the Prince of Darkness is such an utter moralfag, and entirely always has been.

oi m8 you got a loicense for that repatriation

>Ozzy doucheborne stabbed and robbed by british misguided """teen""" refugee who just needed money for buying weed to cope with racism

This actually checks out. It's always the liberals ranting and raving about how bad America's gun problem supposedly is, and here we have a guy who fried his brains with drugs affirming this. Like I said it all lines up.

oh no

Guarantee we see this exact headline in the news as soon as he gets home

He aint wrong

>user gets gunned down by sexually frustrated white incel at grocery mart who needed to vent because of "muh white genocide"

....and out of all places he pics UK. Jesus.

dirty brits leeching off america

lol you seriously believe that problem persists throughout the entirity of the UK? how big do you think the UK is?

You are dellusional,cool story bro

I don't care what ozzy does, but I care even less that OP has sours grapes about it.

Not wrong about fact people get killed on daily basis in US (see thread about niggers). But he (or should I say she since he's barely functional) wants to go back to UK for free healthcare after decades of avoiding UK taxes by living in US and is just looking for SJW excuse.

Good larp bri'ish intelligence service, suck some tea through the holes in your teeth, slag

You've never traveled outside your county. Don't pretend you understand what goes on in other countries.

Don't you have a mart to be sharting in?

GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN!
Yeah turn your back on us, like I give a fuck, we're the ones who made you rich

No one cares to know about the UK. You provide little in value

>us
>we're

Speak for yourself, geriatric fuck

Sorry you're upset.