This is a sprite and a fanta in Moscow, manufactured at the renamed Coca-Cola factory - Multon partners...

this is a sprite and a fanta in Moscow, manufactured at the renamed Coca-Cola factory - Multon partners. now these drinks are called "Kind": Orange and Lemon-Lime

Attached: 16616162387.jpg (1152x2048, 338.47K)

Let's talk about what nonsensical outfit you're wearing there.

there are old stocks on the bottom shelf

I hope these new Russian companies prosper

Given how fast the Russian knockoff of McDonalds declined, you might pour one of those cans into a clear glass and do some testing for heavy metals and other contaminants.

denim shorts, cropp t-shirt, unknown chinese sneakers

but so far it looks most like the original sprite and fanta. Russian companies that have decided to enter the carbonated drinks market with the intention of replacing Coca-Cola are doing shit.

Lmao actually based move on Russia's end.

Soyca-Cola cries and sanctions Russia. Russia just seizes their factory and make their own shit.

Off topic Fuck Marry Kill:

TikTok, Youtube, Instagram.

Fuck Instagram.
Marry Youtube
Kill TikTok

Fuck insta, marry yt, kill tiktok

this is the only true answer. well done

Fuck the present.
Marry the past.
Kill the future.

i agree the outfit is perplexing.

the sodas look tasty, though. i'm amazed how everyone thinks its such a big loss for you not to have coca cola and mcdonalds.

do they still sell the butter in those anti-shoplifting boxes?

does it taste good? or the same?

well, by the way, really visible sanctions - it's difficult to buy vitamin K2 MK-7. Russian manufacturers most likely just sell fish oil under the guise of vitamins, and normal vitamins in a small assortment and with a price x2.

and by Russian standards, I am in a middle class with a salary of 1.25k$ per month, lol

btw: this is a fanta and a sprite.
from left to right.

yes. although there are fewer of them. perhaps the presidential administration decided not to scare the people and ordered the shops to remove them. or maybe there are fewer of boxes too because of the sanctions

are you a real russian or larping?

perhaps these drinks are made using old raw materials that were at the factory - so far it looks like the original. I'll see what happens in a month

Я бы хoтeл пpитвopятьcя, чтo я pyccкий, нo я пpaвдa pyccкий.

Attached: IMG_20220703_231317_202.jpg (3072x3840, 619.79K)