The moon is made out of petrified wood

The moon is made out of petrified wood.

Attached: 1659704083995.png (1009x1094, 773.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_tree
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is proof earth is flat

Why is that?

How the fuck could a moon-sized chunk of petrified wood come from a round earth?

I don't follow.

when the meteor that killed the dinosaurs hit the earth some of the debris was blasted into space and might have landed on the moon. Since the moon has no geologic activity this debris would be scattered around the surface as easy to find.

So the moon *isn't* made of petrified wood?

whut ! there were trees on the moon ?

Close. The moon itself was once a tree.

The trees come from the moon

Do you honestly believe that a moon-sized chuck of petrified wood could have come from a round earth? That is absurd. Completely impossible. No fucking way is the earth round. Otherwise there would be wooden moons popping out all over the place all the fucking time. And the never happens.
Round earth my ass.

>the simplest hypothesis proposed as an explanation of phenomena is more likely to be the true one than is any other available hypothesis
They scammed netherlands, or if you don't believe there was a moon landing, they just lied. In other words, it's most likely a scam no matter if we have been on the moon or not.

But what type of wood is it?

I really can't tell if you are this retarded or just a decent troll.

Attached: 1649780667410.jpg (750x1000, 77.96K)

He's trolling, I can confirm because arguing conspiracy theories with people who take it seriously is one of the funniest things you can do.

We all know the moon is made out of cheese and the earth is hollow. There's no way a chunk of wood the size of the moon could be created from the earth.

Or the Dutch are easy to scam...

>but what wood?
Moonwood, you fucking idiot. From the Moontree. Can you not fucking read!?! They are literally everywhere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_tree

They did this with fish as well. We have moon fish on earth.
Fascinating stuff. Unfortunately their papers haven't gone through yet, they're still considered aliens.

Moonfish are extinct. China ate them all. Very sad. Many such cases. Bats are next. Watch out.

Attached: chyna.jpg (700x350, 20.79K)

There were many good moon fish on both sides.
Sad.

Attached: 1611110193929.gif (333x250, 1.85M)

Fucking racist bs, moonfish are gods, we all know this.

Attached: Fish stick.jpg (540x409, 29.12K)

I get wood looking at the moon- does that mean I am Dutch?

Added directly to the ban archive.

Lost hard.