Shouldn't share gone bad

Has anyone here posted on shouldn't share or any other nudes and got found out by the girl what was the backlash did blow up in your face?

Attached: 20220824_011914.jpg (2880x3840, 1.55M)

Attached: 1659368224221493.jpg (2880x3840, 1.11M)

Yup. Lots of long talks about respect, and continuing trust issues years later.

Gf got recognized, lost her job, almost left me... definitely not worth the nut

My only problem is she's discoverable on pimeyes now.

Super hot whore, love the cheeky way she presents her asshole. Got more or sauce?

It happened to me. I started sharing wins I got from girls I knew on a certain social media site that rhymes with the sound a dog makes. It felt good getting second hand attention from the nudes I had been collecting for a long time without telling anyone. I wanted to brag but never did until the various girls just stopped talking to me. When I posted the nudes I tagged them with their screen names and pretty soon other anons recognized them and started sharing their nudes from those same girls plus some others. I tripled my collection in a single thread. Then some simp recognized one of the girls and snitched out the thread. Then word spread from there and all the girls found out. It didn't get traced back to me right away so I got to enjoy the drama happening backstage with angry boyfriends and husbands. Once the accusations started to fly I ghosted my entire online persona and never went back.

Bump

Yes. Do not post anything on this site that will reveal who you are or who the person you're posting is. It's happened to me more than once posting on this site. There's always some fat whiteknight nerd (or several) that will message the girls and let them know they're being posted.

Nope because I only post someone else's girl.

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-205522~3.png (1080x2133, 1.8M)

Based

It's just common sense lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-210831~2.png (1080x2139, 1.56M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-231712~5.png (1080x1807, 1.58M)

I took publicly posted photos shared by the girl herself on Tumblr and reposted them to an old forum that categorized wins by state. I gave out very little info other than a first name and a part of the state she lived in. A couple retards reposted those pics but added personal information they dug up, like where she went to school and last name and all that.

A guy who found that info then travelled to the city she was in college for, found her at a college party and raped her. Told her during the rape he had seen her info posted online.

I didn't rape her but I'm the one who started that chain of events.

Lmao

Attached: 0.jpg (640x1342, 84.35K)

post the pics u shared

I think I've done enough with them

Kek

That's gotta be some seriously good looking tail for an user to go through all that.

it'll be ok

I share pics but never share face.

Make sure to screenshot the pics through multiple devices. We're talking screenshots of screenshots.

Is it effective? Idk. But been 10 years and haven't had issues. Think the biggest thing though has been having the self control to not share face no matter how diamonds it may make me.

I also never share pics related to social media.

Attached: 1653594312047.jpg (544x1024, 77.79K)

I think it was more because someone else had already gave the guy the opportunity by doxxing. All I did was copy publicly shared photos.

Attached: tumblr_mu8elvmdkz1r3s6vgo2_1280.jpg (640x480, 84.36K)

More of this thicc slut

Attached: 1652678750988m.jpg (1024x776, 58.1K)

Any pussy?

No, because she lives on the other side of the globe.

Attached: 3.jpg (1310x1600, 256.81K)

> travelled to the city she was in college for
>found her at a college party
>raped her.

That's alot to do even if the dox was already done.

Closest I got on my phone. Still from a hidden cam

Attached: 1653412806232.png (282x263, 158.85K)

lol I can't figure out what site you mean

I remember these vids. Hot stuff

I agree. I just think the dude was gonna do it to someone and he found the right opportunity. They never did catch the guy. I think it's been long enough now that there's no digital evidence of that old forum so there's nothing that links to me, but I've been worried ever since that I would be held responsible.

You're baiting but it was an old winbystate board and an old iteration of anonib that have both been long offline.

I shared a picture of a girl I was seeing's picture before.

She said she felt betrayed and I actually felt bad because even to this day I care about this girl, she was my friend for a long time before. Probably would act like a friend to me today even in spite of it, do believe she forgave me.

I don't think the blow was nearly as hard because I literally sent them to a dude she was also hooking up with (town bike scenario). All the while she had a bf who was abusing the shit of out of her which is why she was doing all the dickriding. We also weren't hooking up anymore when she found out, but we had reverted to being friends.

I've never done it to a well adjusted girl though, so idk that would pan out on their mindset or your relationship with them.

this guy shouldnt have shared, and we can make it go bad

he accepts emails and discord requests. i added him, promised not to repost her. and oops. i accidentally reposted her.

hope no one else does the same.

Attached: received_5101413409980587.jpg (1374x2048, 265.03K)

You guys see the thread yesterday where some 16 year old kid posted CP and doxxed some girl that was either his ex or friend and it immediately got traced back to him

That's fuckin wild