Confused by my Ex

Yesterday night I was supposed to go to a club with friends, but I backed out when I found out my ex would be going, and I told her that.

Me: Are you going to the club with everyone? Because if you are I won’t go.

Her: Yeah, likely

Me: Alright good. Look, I know you’re observant, and I know you know what you want, so I’m going to do my best to work on myself to become a better person for myself. I trust that you will see the changes when that time comes.

Her: Okay. But don't let me stop u from having fun. I told u we'd probably run into each other at the club

Me: Yeah that’s cool. I don’t want to ruin each other’s night because we ran into each other.

Her: We won't. You'll be talking to ppl, I'll be talking to ppl

*1 hour later*

Her: U really aren't coming bc of me?

Me: Yeah, I’m not some weird stalker who goes wherever you go. Don’t worry about it.

Her: YOU ARE NOT STALKING
Stop bending ur life around me. It's weirder to go out of ur way to avoid me

When I got drunk at the club hours later I texted her this:
“Why can’t you just let me disappear???”
“It’s the only way I know how to make you happy”
The morning after I said
“Uh, sorry about the texts last night. I was a bit drunk.”
She didn’t respond to either of those. Did I fuck up? Why does she want me to go to where she’s at?

Attached: 53D0DF6E-5A1B-46EE-85E2-ED0DFBC9FABC.jpg (1241x1192, 131.48K)

Again? You’re the same fuck that posts about the Venmo thing too I bet. Why do you post fake and dumb shit every day on this board, are you lonely or is there another purpose

Attached: D21CA511-E81C-48D6-BCEF-5147084F2E2B.jpg (898x1024, 90.78K)

Yeah I’m lonely and don’t know what to do.

she just wants you to stop taking her into consideration so much when it comes to plans and just existing. stop checking in and trying to reassure her that your not going to be a sus guy then proceed to be a sus guy. move on with your life dude. go live your life and if you run into her say hi if it’s appropriate to and like she said dont bend your life around her just because your exes?

Here’s what you do. Shut the fuck up. Seriously, just shut the fuck up. Stop talking to her. Leave it the fuck alone.

sorry pal, you're retarded

>Why can't you just let me disappear???
That's gonna be some "wake up in a cold sweat" cringe fuel dude. That is so gay

She´s fucking other men and you still communicate with her. You´re her side bitch now.

You faggots are just gona keep bumping faggot ops reposts all night and day aren't you?

Going to the club doesn't serve you or your future.
Being around your ex doesn't serve you either, so you're halfway there. But don't wallow around your plans to avoid her. Disconnect from her. Don't reply to texts. You will want to, but resist.
Stop dictating your fun around club hopping or whatever it is you do.
Read more. If you feel up to it, write more.
Find something you can do with your other friends that isn't going to the club. Camping, hunting, axe throwing, golf, poker, lifting whatever.
Refine yourself and stop letting a gone woman be the hinges on your door to happiness.
You have a great opportunity while you're young to work on yourself in all the best ways.
I squandered my time and I worried and I dodged plans under similar circumstances and it's too late for me to "get out there". Don't be like me. Don't succumb to these worries.
Become your destiny. Become a man.

Attached: 1638048767980.jpg (800x1138, 52.28K)

you need to stop talking to her

This nigga right here. LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

If she's your ex, why are you still talking to her?

Good advice

I’m still attached to her I guess. She dumped me.

good fucking christ you’re a pussy. no wonder she left you. drink some concrete and harden the fuck up.

What did I say specifically in that exchange makes me a pussy?

One my ex says she lesbian now and posts far and tranny propaganda on her Facebook, insta. But she comes over wanting to fuck everytime she gets drunk or high. She says she's never even kissed or flirted with a girl since we broke up last year. But claims she's "attracted to only women" now.

I've given up trying to understand women. Both my exes want to be able to call me up for sex when they're in the mood, but otherwise act like I don't exist. Last time I started getting serious about a girl, my "lesbian" ex started posting pictures of me an her at the bar, saying we were back together. The girl I was into told me I was an unfaithful piece of shit and blocked me.

Oh look it's you again.

We already decided you're a loser OP. Go fukken die in a puddle.

are you fucking joking? every single thing you say and how you say it is a whole raft of self-flagellating groveling faggotry. not to mention the utter passive aggressiveness of the damn thing.

you sound like a fuckin idiot, dude. just move on and stop acting weird

BASED!!! TAKE THE SIGMA PILL AND WOMEN WILL FLOCK TO YOU

Dude you're such a faggot, why do you even give a rats ass, just go.

I come off as passive-aggressive?

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP

YES YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKING RETARD STOP ACKNOWLODGING HER. AND STOP POSTING ON Any Forums

only as much as your average pissy teenage girl.

what level of cringe is this

Sage until we see a timestamp proving you're a real person.