So what happens after death?

>come into existence as a sperm
>live life on earth
>pass genes on (if lucky)
>die
... now what?
Time is infinite, is it really lights out forever, or do we move on to a new adventure?
Already sprang into existence from "nothing" once, what's stopping that from happening again?

Attached: spaceisfakeandgay.jpg (985x570, 119.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rogerebert.com/roger-ebert/the-quantum-theory-of-reincarnation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

come on faggots, nobody wants to stop jerking to traps and talk about this interesting shit?

There is nothing. I came back to life when I was young and it was like waking up without dreaming. Personally, it's better to cease existing because if we lived in heaven/hell eternally it would be a nightmare, we would get bored because we would live thousand of years.

>I came back to life
Then you weren't really dead.

No shit dude lol, if I was I wouldn't be talking to you. I was clinically dead and got resurrected. If you wanna believe in god it's fine, whatever works for you.

>No shit dude lol, if I was I wouldn't be talking to you
kek truth. didn't mean to come off sounding like a prick.
All I'm saying is that while you were out of action for a while, if there is some sort of simulation type shit going on, or constant expansion/collapsing of the universe, or whatever it may be, you wouldn't have been out long enough to trigger the "next effect" so to speak.

you are permanently in spectator mode,just like in online games

>this interesting shit
It's not interesting. What you experience after death is the same thing you experienced before life. Nothing.

People only speculate about afterlife bullshit because they are uncomfortable with their own mortality.

>What you experience after death is the same thing you experienced before life.
You remember what you experienced before life?

they speculate because it's truly a mystery
it's a complete unknown
still, it's probably blank nothingness or something worse than the wildest stories of Hell
I can't imagine it being anything good, not for myself at least
hopefully whatever happens I am able to finally rest.

Sorry to break it to you bud, but it's nothing forever. You die and it's lights out for the next infinity years. Try to appreciate the spec of existence you occupy

You're born again and again and again and again

>they speculate because it's truly a mystery
Pretty much. It really doesn't make sense that it's only a one-off thing. If forever is forever, and you already came into existence once, that means it can happen. So it should happen again in enough time.

You get born, you live your life and then you die. Just like every other Animal on this planet.
Just because you can identify yourself in a mirror, can use spoken language and some of us can fucking split atoms... does not change anything.
You come to life and after some time you die.

And then you are gone.
There is nothing "after you die" because that's not what death means.

That sounds nice I don't think I could handle another life

Everything that makes up who we are will find itself put back together again one day. The time it takes for that to happen is irrelevant because it will seem like an instant for us. We don't remember how long we waited when we were born into this life and we won't remember in the next. Time is infinite, but combinations of genetic makeup are surprisingly finite. Since time is infinite, it's mathematically impossible for us not to return in some way.

After death that's it. Your neurons cease firing, the chemicals in your brain that make you you stop interacting, your existence is over and that's it. Beat your meat while you can boys, there is no new game+ after this.

Coming back to life as what though? I once caught a large polyphemous moth that was nearly dead in its life stage. It was vibrating and had this super hero alien look to it with these amazing milk glass looking eyes and large antenna. It felt like It looked into my soul and O got this feeling like the reality it was experiencing as a moth was some kind of mix between adrenaline and dmt. I wondered what bug vision must really look like nights of chasing the sun, banging your head into led lights and being under constant threat of being eaten by dragons.. "birds" all while ass blasted on liquid adrenaline and dmt like some shit out of fear and loathing.

The roll of the dice. Might surprise you.

If heaven existed you could just modify how far you can remember so you're always excited

Only a mystery if you think there's some mysticism behind consciousness. If you realize that consciousness is an emergent phenomenon tied to your physical composition (which immediately starts breaking down after death) then you would realize there's literally no reason to think there is an "afterlife"

Immediately after "death" I might pull off some kind of virtual headset and think
>holy shit that game was realistic

Attached: tumblr_nqkwr6n2rO1slh3rno3_1280.jpg (1280x851, 205.88K)

Attached: 2356d28a3e99b74ba77efeac06f7bcd0.jpg (1024x683, 55.82K)

Rinse and repeat with no purpose whatsoever.
We need to stop reality.

Fuck off, we're full.

rogerebert.com/roger-ebert/the-quantum-theory-of-reincarnation

Don't believe in read. It's a Jewish invention

Death sorry anons

this
also being dead "feels" like the times you weren't born yet

What we know for sure 100%
- your consciousness stops
- your body and brain decomposes
What you can postulate / wish for
- everything else

It's the law of conversation f energy states anons. It says eenergy can neither be created or destroyed only converted from one form of energy to another

Nobody knows but it's nice to believe in something. You could look up some DMT trip reports if you'd like to hear one version of what the afterlife could potentially have in store for us

Also kudos for shining light into the abyss that this board currently is

Attached: 1641240438242.jpg (726x669, 39.92K)

Correct. Your body is transferred to fertiliser and worm food. The cycle carries on