I have COVID-19. AMA

I have COVID-19. AMA.

Attached: boosters.jpg (1080x1920, 527.47K)

Get some time off of work?

how many vaxtards did you spread it to?

No one lied about the Covid vaccine.

Protip: adjusting projections based on new information isn't lying, it's science.

We can't base everything on 2000 year old books that are apparently never wrong.

What's your opinion on fascism?

Actually I just started my new job, so I don't have enough seniority to get sick leave. But I'm on Disability, so it doesn't matter.

What kind? Are you talking about anti-vaxxers or people who think they need every booster? Either way, the answer is no, at least so far.

second type. spread it to em so they die due to weakened immune system

Yeah, but I still think getting all the boosters that come out is dumb, especially since there's a slight chance of SDS. I had just the initial vax, no boosters, and I'm not having any life-threatening symptoms. I'm just really tired and disoriented and I'm coughing a bit.

>100% safe and effective
How's that not a lie?

I'm an anarchist. I hate fascism and all other forms of authoritarianism.

Biden did. There's videos of him telling the country that if you take the vaccine you won't get covid. That's the definition of a lie.

The lie is that any manufacturer/doctor/government official made that claim

There are huh? Post one.

Biden's old and senile though.

Was he lying?

Attached: 1642667905003.jpg (749x1024, 88.54K)

No, because given the information we had at the time, that was true.

He could have been lying, or they may have just not had enough data to make an accurate assessment. It's impossible to know either way.

it was a lie even back then. shut the fuck up you shill.

Then say: we have not enough information to assess vaccine effectiveness or safety. Every retard on earth rushed out to get jabbed based on statements like this. I obviously didn't, because I thought it was ludicrous to call something safe and/or effective based on 6 month's of sparse data. I'm a scientist, by the way.

Making a claim that anything is 100% effective is automatically a lie, EXCEPT that you're 100% a Faggot.

You're a dumbass. If I believe 1+1=3, I'm not correct simply because I don't have the adequate knowledge to solve the equation. That's what you're basically saying. Fauci was right because he made ignorant incorrect assumptions. Stupid motherfucker.