MARTY!

MARTY!

MARTY!

WOODEN DOORS ON A GAS CHAMBER, MARTY!

Attached: Doc.jpg (814x600, 71.13K)

It really is great how so many people are questioning the holocaust now, complete strangers in public. I say this because obviously I've done it myself. They really wouldn't even have this problem had they not told such absolutely ridiculous stories.

desu I never thought about the holocause or questioned it but nowadays with the internet and all the conflicting informations I dont know anymore. some things dont really make sense

Go back.

Attached: back-to-pol.jpg (1000x767, 373.58K)

Translation: "I never questioned this historical fact until Any Forums Nazis started invading Any Forums and brainwashing me to believe it was a hoax."

What holocaust? Doc Brown is obviously talking about his wooden doors on his science lab

Attached: holohoaxwalter.gif (244x386, 1018.39K)

Schizo thread ?

YOU DON'T SEE STARS ON THE MOON LANDING FOOTAGE, MARTY!

>but nowadays with the internet and all the conflicting informations I dont know anymore.
That's called echo chambers and right wing/conspiracitards rabbit hole. If you're gullible and continue on that path you'll become a retarded Poltard.

THE WATER IS TURNING THE FROGS GAY

Attached: 1645224438657.jpg (640x640, 59.21K)

ADOLF HITLER WAS JEWISH MARTY!

>The holocaust didn't happen
>And if it did happen it didn't kill as many as they say
>And if they didn't kill as many as they say they didn't kill many enough

Of course the jannies would move this thread from Any Forums to reddit's vacation getaway board.

MCFLY!

Late for holocaust studies again!

Youre a denier just like your old man.

How will you ever learn about the shrunken heads, the human skin used as lampshades, the masturbating death machines, prisoners being thrown into cages with giant bears and eagles, electrified floors killing thousands of people, the rollercoaster that delivers prisoners straight into ovens and of course the wooden doors on gas chambers!

Attached: Strickland (2).jpg (620x420, 54.21K)

THE GOVERNMENT IS GONNA CHIP US ALL

Attached: 1651616617302.jpg (694x960, 47.51K)

MARTY!

MARTY!

I COULD'NT RESIST YOUR MOTHERS SWEET SWEET CUNNY, MARTY!

I WENT BACK IN TIME AND KIDNAPPED YOUR PRE-TEEN MOTHER. OVER THE COURSE OF TWO WEEKS I NON STOPPED RAPED AND SODOMIZED YOUR MOTHER ONLY STOPPING TO EAT, PISS AND SHIT ALL OVER HER. I DID SOME NASTY STUFF, SHE WAS A DISGUSTING HORRIBLE MESS WHEN I WAS FINISHED WITH HER, MARTY!

IN THE END WHEN I WAS EXHAUSTED, TOTALLY SPENT AND COULDNT RAPE HER ANYMORE AND BEFORE I RELEASED HER I SET UP YOUR TEACHER MR STRICKLAND WHO WAS ARRESTED AND COPPED THE BLAME FOR EVERYTHING!

ALSO IN THE 10 MINUTES THATS PASSED SINCE I WENT BACK AND THEN TO COME BACK TO THIS SAME EXACT SAME POINT IN TIME AND TO CONFESS MY CRIMES IVE BECOME YOUR FATHER DUE TO THE RAPE, MARTY!

Attached: MARTY!.jpg (823x657, 150.28K)

>Wooden ships
I can't believe I had to even type this.

Jesus fuck. What a whale.

Got anymore?

Wooden ships?

What the hell are you even talking about you dumb faggot?

He got banished from /tv already, leave him be.

What must go through someone head to write something like this.

niggershit.
>24kys