What is the point of this bottom bar? What do I miss out on by not having it visible?

What is the point of this bottom bar? What do I miss out on by not having it visible?

Attached: 1662453714145.jpg (2733x2757, 257.04K)

I don't even know. I wish they stuck with physical buttons in the first place, like with feedback not those capacitive shitters.

you would accidentally click content in apps when using gesture or vice versa
use your brain retarded phonenigger

Kys boomer

>What is the point of this bottom bar?
It's an indicator for the draggable area
>What do I miss out on by not having it visible?
If you actually used it for more than 5 minutes, you'd know. If you open an app with bottom UI elements, they may overlap with the draggable gesture area.

>What is the point of this bottom bar?
You can accurately navigate.

Physical buttons are better anyway
Especially when it rains, your touchscreen becomes useless

>What do I miss out on by not having it visible?
If you swipe it left or right you can quickly switch apps, when it's hidden (like in FNG) switching becomes two gesutres (swipe up, tap app)
If you install FNG you can have completely hidden gestures but you lose swipe to switch app.

for me its best of both

Attached: 1662461565831.jpg (1026x2052, 255.1K)

If you hide it you miss out on oled burnins

It's for manufacturers to cause OLED burn-in to make people replace their phones more often.

i feel the same way, i prefer buttons and i'd rather keep using my broken phone until it dies than buy a new one that's just a giant touch screen and nothing else.

So, literally a problem that could be solved by having physical buttons that aren't part of the touch screen display, but you'd rather deal with the problem because you're a stupid piece of shit zoomer faggot with no brain, logic or intelligence who enjoys shitty things because they're new and hates functional things because they're old.
What's that you kiddies say? Kys?

It won't burn into your OLED screen, so you won't have to buy a new phone so soon

I can't disable it on my pixel.

Attached: 1659388079819137.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

>So, literally a problem that could be solved by having physical buttons that aren't part of the touch screen display
Ok boomer, we get it, you like bezels. Go buy yourself a sony and fuck off to 2007.

You sound like a crybaby old luddite.
Sobbing about 3 whole buttons.
Buy yourself a samsung and twiddle your Bixby clitoris. Maybe it will help you calm down.

i don't know what it is, haven't seen it before

Would use gestures if edge swipe to go back was configurable, swiping menus are much more convenient than the convenience gestures give me (see old tachiyomin ui, phonograph, husky, newpipe among other)

>If you open an app with bottom UI elements, they may overlap with the draggable gesture area.

This doesn't happen you retarded gay faggot

Imagine using OLED

gestures on both iphone and android are god awful. navigation bar just fucking works why change it? it doesn't even burn in with pixel shifting baked into os since forever.

>*breaks*