Why aren't you subscribed to Mr Beast, user?

Why aren't you subscribed to Mr Beast, user?

Attached: soy.png (503x624, 480.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickbait-remover-for-you/omoinegiohhgbikclijaniebjpkeopip?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are faggot. Go to bed.

cool charity, but I worry his flagrant announcement of values distorts the cost of goods.

I genuinely despise him

fucking kill yourself

>fucking kill yourself
u mad bro?

>"Already am!"

Attached: 15738502672.jpg (720x720, 52.42K)

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickbait-remover-for-you/omoinegiohhgbikclijaniebjpkeopip?hl=en

Remove 95% of soiface from YouTube with this one weird trick

I still can't get over the fact that this guy does nothing wrong, yet leftoids are constantly trying to "cancel" him each week.

Attached: 131FC088-6352-4968-8784-C77D9D031C10.jpg (353x353, 44.69K)

Kek

I'm not 12

who?

This. I have no idea who this guy is, but the fact that libtards are trying to cancel him makes me like him.

>Calls himself Mr. Beast
>not even remotely zoophile
ignoring intensifies

cancel him for what? is he like a right wing conspiracy theorist or something?

Because we're over the age of 13.
Also i have reported you for being under age.

Firefox extension? Although I don't use the official Youtube client
He's ok ig but I don't like the thumbnails, I wish I were at least half as rich as him though
Also death to Cuckflare

He's a YouTuber with 100+ subs, who mainly appeals to Zoomers because he does wacky videos and contests.
Mainstream Millennial (((journos))) and faggots on Twitter are always seething about him for literally no reason.
He made a Squid Game parody game show last year, and the press bombarded him with shitty articles like, "Yikes! MrBeast's new Squid Game video is toxic het cis capitalism and it's evil."

I hate him bc i dont get any of the money he gives away in his crwzy give away bs videos or w.e tf he does. Dude makes like 5mil a month JUST GIVE ME 1% AND IM SET FOR LIFE

pretty sure not a single liberal cares about him

im the libbiest libtard to ever lib and ive never heard of him.
twitter shit isnt real you goober. no one on earth gives a fuck about this dude besides subhuman zoomer filth.

i wish beast would try zombie panic source, co-op horror, free on steam

its not his money he's giving away
his entire channel is a commercial for shit
why are you weirdos so fucking stupid

Are you braindead?

Is that why libs keep trying to cancel him?