Whats a good mouse?

This shit double clicks

Attached: logitech-g305-lightspeed-vezetek-nelkuli-optikai-gaming-eger-fekete-910-005282-611693.jpg (1024x1024, 39.23K)

G305

making a recommandation thread without any details on what you want should be a bannable offense.

Solder some kailh switches
Or get an Orochi v2 and eventually probably maybe have similar problems
Or if you don't mind wired maybe get something with optical switches

I'll just get another one of those eventually, the price is unbeatable. maybe then i'll try to fuck with the switches on the old one.

If you know basic soldering the only difficult part about it is taking the cables out, they're glued inside. I'm not kidding when I say basic soldering, I am completely incompetent with that sort of stuff and I got it done, and if you fuck something up somehow you can find these on ali for a few bucks

Attached: buttons.png (469x390, 120.49K)

Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse V2.0

Attached: 1644990617395.jpg (164x307, 8.73K)

buy a new G305 and try not to get any sweat in it shit time

Attached: rog gladius switch.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Also you can swap in just about any of the standard switches from other vendors as well.

Most of ASUS ROG has this feature now.

anything with a optic sensor and decent switches.

Not that I doubt it happens a lot, but I rarely have issues with double clicking. In my experience, Logitech scroll wheels are made of paper.

Honestly I've had a Zowie EC2-B for about 7 years and I'm now finally have a problem with the scroll wheel click not activating or activating twice. I'm probably gonna buy a s1 or s2 and see. They treated me well so might as well give them another shot. Also no gay software taking up my cpu/ram

XM1R, never had a better mouse, and I've had plenty

Logitech B100

Nvm lol shit came out 2017. 4-5 years

Anything that isn't Logitech, unironically. They are the only company to not fix the issue, or give the user the power to (ie debounce time in software).
Motherfuckers too rich to care.

imo that is a good mouse but indeed logitechs switch choice is dog together with their shitty undervolting. if double clicking is the only issue make sure to go tiwth something with optical switches next time.
the only real way to go against double clicking with mechanical ones is having the baby skills to desolder a switch

Razer Deathadder

>This shit double clicks
become meinkraft jewish tranny eboy with the double click feature

I'm experiencing the same issue and it is making playing certain games such a chore in frustration. I would never even contemplate dropping 100+ dollars in a Logitech mice when this issue is so prevalent.