Islam

Pic related
Read about it, I dare you

Attached: kk.jpg (526x524, 41.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RWr5px22tDQ
reddit.com/r/islam/comments/idw6jx/norwegian_atheist_weeps_as_he_converts_to_islam/
reddit.com/r/islam/comments/wuhnlc/convert_explains_his_deepest_concerns_when_he_was/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1644527935959.jpg (720x478, 68K)

I dont like a murderous robber/ 9yo kid fucker thanks

Muslims and Jews need to be eradicated from the face of the earth.

>884635394
If this happened to you OP, you may be retarded.
Herbs n' spice.

Imagine if Allah shrunk all infidels to an inch tall...

Dread it, fear it, it still comes for you!

youtu.be/RWr5px22tDQ

I've read the Quaran. It must lose something in the translation. Very repetitive and it tries to prove Allah by just stating look at this or read this story, its obvious Allah exists because ... obvious. Also, as in Old Testament, it makes the claim the Allah is free to remove free will any time he likes. Also what's up with the damn she-camel reference

The thing youve lost in translation is lack of experience

Or if he put you in charge of a prison for college age girls, and made you develop a system of punishments for them

>you will cry once you know the truth

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/idw6jx/norwegian_atheist_weeps_as_he_converts_to_islam/

Wut

fuck you currynigger

You come to the greatest country in the world full of European descendants and all you have to offer it is religion?

Fuck you

>get to marry a 9yo
where do i sign up

> Your rationality is irrational
reddit.com/r/islam/comments/wuhnlc/convert_explains_his_deepest_concerns_when_he_was/

Typical atheist

The girls' prison guy posts a little more often than the "what if you were shrunk down to an inch tall" guy, so you should see the connection pretty easily, Allah willing.

In highschool you're not popular

You're the biggest creep to girls

Seriously, fuck Islam. And go back to the shithole you came from

I'm a Mexican catholic and I ought to teach you a lesson nigger

I'm just saying you're a bitch

Go to a mosque near you

If only they had sandcunny on demand. I would probably give up the beer and hashish for that.