Esoteric thread

Ask an Estoteric Grandmaster everything

Attached: PHOTO-1656461099915.png (1080x940, 463.64K)

Is Trump a gritting traitor, are trumptard domestic terrorists?

Where to start with esoteric stuff? Criteria for believing or disbelieving things?

Civil war is inevitable. Pick your side. There will be war

The material world is the meta verse of the spiritual

How long have you been prácticing?
What's your daily routine?

I essentially was born in a cult that had a backdoor to the occult
I work during the day and read esoteric occult books at night

What am I supposed to do with this shit? This is like reading about what gnostics believe

Name a few books on the subject.

Book recomendations?

Yes, thank you

The Kibalion is occult 101. The Bible in it's essence is an esoteric book. I have been studying psychological astrology from Jung lately

Do you meditate?
What's your technique?

Cool, thanks a lot.

The gnostic believe that behind our reality there is another reality. The spiritual universe. A higher dimension. In essence earth is a prison. The entire universe is a prison and in order to escape we need to transcend out reality

Attached: Flammarion_Colored-scaled.jpg (2560x2144, 1.34M)

1) Any esoteric book recommendations for a novice? Something other than an Alister Crowley book please.
2) If you call yourself a master you should have practical and consistent results in you craft. Would you say you do?
3) What are your thoughts on eragores? Far as I can tell they are imaginary friends.
4) What do you think about enchanting areas and items be it intentionally or unintentionally?

Yes I meditate.
I used to practice deep meditation.
Now I just practice semen retention around 120 days without ejaculating and fasting 3 days a week. That allows to have enough spiritual energy to communicate with my Patreon Enki.

Attached: Ekaterina-chesalova-enki (2).jpg (707x1000, 247.82K)

What if I believe that there is also a spiritual reality but that the physical reality isn't inherently evil? Perhaps humans are just the creatures that are supposed to link the two? This makes the most sense to me, neither reality can make sense for us by itself

Humans claim magic to be a thing that can be used. Why do you think it is that animals never seem to be able to intentionally cause supernatural events? I mean after killing 98% of wildlife you would expect something of historical note.

Ive tried the whole meditation thing. It does nothing for me aside from at best on a very rare occasion entering a dream like state where things can be clearly visualized and I can actually create music.
Mostly it just causes random involuntary muscle spasms.
What now?

1) Read Jung books will help you understand the modern world
2) I focus more in communicating with entities and aliens. More like in a prophetic side. I predicted Ukraine invasion and a Civil war in the west
3)Eragores is essentially the collective unconscious. And is very real. Our brains are essentially a hive mind.
4) I am capable of setting a curse on someone but I only do it with people I consider evil

I've tried that.
Yogani's technique?

In order for meditation to work. You need to practice Semen Retention. Semen is essentially concentrated chi. The more you retain it the more powerful your brain becomes.

Mang, you are practicing self-delusion. This isn't your /x/ bubble. Get real faggot

I might be wrong about this. But animals are unconscious beings. As far I know they are not capable of altering reality the same way humans or demons do. But Women and Animals are more sensitive to the presence of spiritual beings or the supernatural

Pretty much.
If you are having trouble connecting with the unconscious try using some CBD. Before your meditation