How is your ass today, amigo?

How is your ass today, amigo?

nypost.com/2021/09/30/covid-19s-latest-odd-side-effect-restless-anal-syndrome/

Attached: fuckthisshit3.jpg (897x1024, 110.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/21/1066093265/with-omicron-now-dominant-depleted-u-s-hospitals-struggle-to-prepare-for-the-wor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So glad I’m not in the states and don’t have to worry about covid

Take the vaccine anons asap

Almost no one here has to worry about Covid either. Some still do because they're told to, or because their brains are broken. But The U.S. is as over this as most of the rest of the world.

Dont forget to bike ride slow even though you spent a bajillion quid on a fancy carbon racer.

Attached: covid gcn.jpg (343x333, 49.23K)

Tell that to the 400 people dying every day there, not to mention many more getting long covid and having to deal with that shit

You don't know shit, 3rd worlder.

Ok I will tell them, LoL.

Attached: covid wake up.jpg (2009x873, 286.8K)

Long Covid is psychosomatic bullshit, and 400 deaths per day in a country of 330,000,000 is a rounding error. We have around 1,600 people die every day from cancer.

Like lyme disease. It doesnt exist. Just another way of keeping people out of the woods and at the shopping malls and restaurants.

I didn't get the vaccine so my ass is alright. This sounds like a vaxtard issue.

No I don’t live in the states

Yes, no one is saying cancer isn’t a big issue. We’re talking about deaths on top of that. And it’s not even winter yet when their hospitals are likely going to get overwhelmed again

>400 people dying every day

Less than flu, car accidents, cancer, heart attack, old age....

It's OK to let it go now user.
Just. Let. It. Go.

But they were never overwhelmed. Remember dancing nurses on tick tock?

Only less than cancer and heart disease. Still the third leading cause of death there
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

Well that settles it then. I mean, the CDC has been completely forthright and transparent with us so far, so...

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/21/1066093265/with-omicron-now-dominant-depleted-u-s-hospitals-struggle-to-prepare-for-the-wor

The vaccine is doing that?

You’re more than welcome to post your own source, user.

???

All data on "covid deaths" became meaningless the second governments incentivesed hospitals to over report covid deaths. Hospitals get more money from government subsidies for treating covid.

Long covid is absolutely nonsense. It only affects losers who have nothing going on in their life. They attach themselves to it because they are fucking hypochondriac losers. Long covid doesn't exist. It's a fact, you degenerate faggot.

Good, then that means you're shutting the fuck up now and not talking out of your dumb faggot ass anymore. Not stfu

I knew it! Thanks for the headsup!

Who are you talking to?

Calm down bro. I know you’re upset covid is fucking your country but that’s just what you have to deal with